Old 12-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Im an idiot

How do i post pics in the thread.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:18 PM
Banned

Default You're not an idiot.... Hillary Clinton is.

You're going to click on this image when you're on the screen to post like you'd normally do.

When you find an image that you'd like to post, right click on it with your mouse, on the window that appears scroll down and left click your mouse on "properties". Highlight with your mouse whatever is in the "url address box." With whatever is in the box highlighted, right click your mouse and choose "copy."

Then go to post a reply or create a new thread like normal on LS1tech. When you're on the page put your cursor on the main screen like you're going to type.

Then left click on and paste the copied stuff in the box that appears and submit... That will make the picture show on the post. ~Joshua
Old 12-11-2006, 08:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA
You're going to click on this image when you're on the screen to post like you'd normally do.

When you find an image that you'd like to post, right click on it with your mouse, on the window that appears scroll down and left click your mouse on "properties". Highlight with your mouse whatever is in the "url address box." With whatever is in the box highlighted, right click your mouse and choose "copy."

Then go to post a reply or create a new thread like normal on LS1tech. When you're on the page put your cursor on the main screen like you're going to type.

Then left click on and paste the copied stuff in the box that appears and submit... That will make the picture show on the post. ~Joshua
Come on Joshua, I wanted to see Unit213's Red Arrows!
Old 12-13-2006, 09:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ~JOSHUA

thankyou man i did not know how either!
Old 12-13-2006, 09:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

[IMG]file://localhost/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Claude%20Mullen/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/2006_1208/DSCF0237.JPG
Old 12-13-2006, 09:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

[/IMG][IMG]file://localhost/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Claude%20Mullen/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/2006_1208/DSCF0237.JPG
Old 12-13-2006, 10:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

You cannot link to a local file. You must upload the image to an online hosting service, and then link to that. The proper context is:
Code:
[img]  *Place image link here* [/img]
The forward slash / is what denotes the "closing" of a tag, meaning you are placing the end boundary of what code/text that the "tag" acts upon. In this case, you are using the "img" tag, and it displays the image that is hosted at the link provided.

Hence, you "open" the tag, and then "close" it again.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol thanks guess i better get my kid to show me how
Old 01-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Teching In

Default hey

okay i am an idiot, i cant figure out how to find my thread that I posted!!! its quite annoying!! can someone tell me how plz
Old 01-06-2007, 12:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

find your name somewhere and click it and hit find more posts by ....... That would be one of the quicker ways if you could find your name fast.