User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Signature help!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 02:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Signature help!!!!

My signature was completely fine and i totally accdently uploaded an image on the signature page and i simply deleted it because it said "I've got two images that i cannot use this signature" to myself i was simply like (oops my bad retarted mistake simply delete it then just put my normal [img] code back on my normal signature) well once i deleted it and tryed to put it back it continues to say i have two signatures as if the other one is still there . . .but i have clicked delete i was simply trying to use as an avatar and totally wasn't thinking DURR avatar isn't on the same page as signature. . .and quickly fixed that issue. . . I have my avatar now I JUST WANT TO POST MY SIGNATURE IMAGE BACK!!!! *cries* I dont wana upload it i wana use my URL code in the signature box. . .someone help me please fix this!!
Old 12-10-2007, 02:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whatttttt now i fixed it to where i have my image back but it wont let me continue to post with my smiley - i never had that problem before!
Old 12-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Copy & Paste Moderator

Received 187 Likes on 141 Posts

BTW, your sig is in violation of the rules.

The violated rule is:
Up to 8 single-spaced lines of text (no image)
-or-
An image no larger than 500w X 150h and up to 3 single-spaced lines of text

You have too many lines of text.
(Blank Lines & Quotes count)

I'll consider this a "sig test" warning instead of giving you an infraction right away.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I just ran into the same problem with the "image number" - I went to update my sig, punched preview, and it told me I have "too many images" in my sig due to a limit of one. I have one image and 2 smileys currently (was changing it to have just one smiley and editing the text). Is this due to a glitch counting the smileys as images, or is it a change in sig policy?

I'm so proud of myself, I searched before posting