User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

MOD Problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 07:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MOD Problem

Who is the administrator of this site? I have a problem I would like to discuss about one of your moderators. thank you.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

PM Nine Ball or Pro Stock John

Since it is about me, tell them I sent you.

If you had just read the stickies before posting your car for sale in some else's thread, then posting up again in the same thread after receiving an infraction, you would not have a problem at all.

Like I said, you just could not leave it alone.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XtinctZ28

i will, thank you.

Last edited by bowtieforpower; 06-16-2008 at 07:40 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:41 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

Thumbs down

You want to cry to the Admins because a Mod caught you jacking somebodies thread up?

hypocrite:

noun
a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives

Originally Posted by bowtieforpower
it was a joke so shut up you crybabies. ahhh boo hoo im going to go cry to the mods....
Doesn't seem to be a joke when MikeG didn't care for it, please play your jokes somewhere else.

Thanks,
Craig.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by XtinctZ28

If you had just read the stickies before posting your car for sale in some else's thread, then posting up again in the same thread after receiving an infraction, you would not have a problem at all.

Like I said, you just could not leave it alone.
thats fine i understand. i do however think what you did was a little excessive. you could have just said hey dont do that. i have been a member on here for a few years now, i would think you could at least have done that. its ok though, you have your opinion and i have mine. i pmed nine ball.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:46 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

This is what started it; when you posted this in someone else's for sale thread.

i have a black 03 for 11k if anyone wants mine instead.
I do not feel it is my job to tell you what to do or not to do. Rather, it is your job to read and understand the forum rules. then maybe, just maybe, show a little common courtesy to the guy that was trying to sell his car.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:47 PM

Exclamation

thats fine i understand. i do however think what you did was a little excessive. you could have just said hey dont do that. i have been a member on here for a few years now, i would think you could at least have done that. its ok though, you have your opinion and i have mine. i pmed nine ball.
Being here a few years does not mean you are allowed to jack threads up and give you some sort of privilege's to cause havoc.

The infraction is a warning and did not change your profile in any way at all. You're freaking out over nothing. I back up what XtinctZ28 has done 100%.

Peace,
Craig.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CRAGER
Being here a few years does not mean you are allowed to jack threads up and give you some sort of privilege's to cause havoc.

The infraction is a warning and did not change your profile in any way at all. You're freaking out over nothing. I back up what XtinctZ28 has done 100%.

Peace,
Craig.
thanks but i didnt ask for your opinion. i pmed nine ball, not you.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:17 PM
On The Tree

You want to cry to the Admins because a Mod caught you jacking somebodies thread up?

hypocrite:

noun
a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives

Doesn't seem to be a joke when MikeG didn't care for it, please play your jokes somewhere else.

Thanks,
Craig.
i seriously doubt I "JACKED" his thread up. It didnt change the situation of his thread in any way.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:27 PM

Lightbulb

thanks but i didnt ask for your opinion. i pmed nine ball, not you.
You get it anyway, no charge.

i seriously doubt I "JACKED" his thread up. It didnt change the situation of his thread in any way.
You are blind.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....40&postcount=1

6. Seller harassment is not tolerated. People that reply in threads to cause intentional harm to the sale, or troll and make immature comments could be removed from the site. Beating people down about pricing is uncalled for, althought mature suggestions could be made, with examples. If you aren't interested in the vehicle, simply do not respond. The seller can refuse a sale to anyone for any reason, it is their vehicle to sell.

Follow these steps:

1 Read above

2 Slam your head into the keyboard

...if you still do not get it, repeat steps 1 & 2.

Thanks,
Craig.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:31 PM
On The Tree

You get it anyway, no charge.

You are blind.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....40&postcount=1

6. Seller harassment is not tolerated. People that reply in threads to cause intentional harm to the sale, or troll and make immature comments could be removed from the site. Beating people down about pricing is uncalled for, althought mature suggestions could be made, with examples. If you aren't interested in the vehicle, simply do not respond. The seller can refuse a sale to anyone for any reason, it is their vehicle to sell.

Follow these steps:

1 Read above

2 Slam your head into the keyboard

...if you still do not get it, repeat steps 1 & 2.

Thanks,
Craig.
It wasnt trolling, harassing, or making immature comments. i have seen far worse with no reprimand. Also, if it was a big deal he could have just said hey dont do that. Infractions IMO are excessive in this situation. So thanks for your opinion, but you can keep it to yourself because it differs from what I think. Thank you.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:49 PM

Exclamation

It wasnt trolling, harassing, or making immature comments. i have seen far worse with no reprimand. Also, if it was a big deal he could have just said hey dont do that. Infractions IMO are excessive in this situation. So thanks for your opinion, but you can keep it to yourself because it differs from what I think. Thank you.
Sorry, you don't get to tell me what to do...at all.

You were trolling (not your thread), you were making immature comments (telling people to shut up), AND you were hurting his sale. Reread rule number 6 that I posted in red, you did EXACTLY what that rule said NOT to do.

...but you can keep it to yourself because it differs from what I think.
Again, I don't think so buddy. You don't get to tell people to shut up here. But you know what? I am going to shut you up, this thread is done!

Thank you...drive thru
Old 06-18-2008, 07:56 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like he got more than just a locked thread....