Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS 2002 Pontiac Trans Am A4 LS1 stock

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 03:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 2002 Pontiac Trans Am A4 LS1 stock

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $9500
Mileage: 108000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

up for sale is my 2002 trans am. it has 108k and it runs great. it has a formula front bumper cover because the one on the car was cracked across the bottom assuming someone bottomed it out. i put that cover on it because i like it better and actually was gonna put a formula hatch on the car just ran short on cash to get it painted. i would give it to someone with the car if they wanted it. the only mod to the car is the exhaust which is a straight pipe dumping out under the car. its in great shape with only a couple small dents on the hood and a ding on the edge of the right rear quarter from a breaker bar when i was taking the wheel off. interior has one small rip in the butt part of the passenger seat where it seperated in a seam. its in excellent running condition and i would drive it anywhere. the the trans was redone at 101k and the rear brakes at 103k and the fronts were replaced last spring.its a great car and i hate to see it go but lack of a job forces me to sell it.

the price is $9500 or best reasonable offer.

there is a loan on the car so upon recieveing payment i would pay off the car and you would recieve the title directly from the bank.

any questions or interests please pm me or give me a call at 224 220 7498 thats my cell its always on. my name is Chris.

the car is located in Fox Lake IL 60020. i would be willing to help a buyer with transport if it was needed wether it would be helping get to a carrier deliver it myself for travel costs meeting part way or even just picking up at the airport
Attached Thumbnails FS 2002 Pontiac Trans Am A4 LS1 stock-car1.jpg   FS 2002 Pontiac Trans Am A4 LS1 stock-car2.jpg   FS 2002 Pontiac Trans Am A4 LS1 stock-car3.jpg   FS 2002 Pontiac Trans Am A4 LS1 stock-car4.jpg  
Old 04-22-2010, 04:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

clean car but maybe a tad on the high side IMO especially with the slight drama with having a lean on it currently.....

Good Luck with sale, its just out of my range though...
Old 04-22-2010, 01:14 PM
Teching In

well we will see what happens.. the car blue books at somewhere around ten and eleven and idk what having a loan on the car has anything to do with price
Old 04-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Teching In

make me an offer on this it needs to go i cant afford to keep it anymore
Old 04-23-2010, 05:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by maplered02ta
well we will see what happens.. the car blue books at somewhere around ten and eleven and idk what having a loan on the car has anything to do with price
Not so much the price but the fact that its not a title in hand thing... I know a lot of us are semi skeptical about buying cars like this.... I wont have the money to make an offer myself for about a month at least.... but my offer would be 7500 "providing my wife approved of the car.." and again I wont be in a position for about another 4-6 weeks..