Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: 2005 Cadillac CTS-V (OK, $23k OBO)

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 11:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 2005 Cadillac CTS-V (OK, $23k OBO)

Year: 2005
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $23000
Mileage: 58000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OK
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

The car was purchased in late 2008 with 37,000 miles. It has been primarily driven by my wife, to and from work. We drive my truck everywhere, so it's otherwise been in our garage or the parking garage at work. The car is incredibly fun to drive; it will certainly be missed, but we are ready to try something different.

I have maintained it myself, using Mobil 1, and either Mobil 1 or AC Delco filters. At 50,000 miles, I replaced the spark plugs with NGK TR-55s and new GM wires, trans fluid (Mobil 1 ATF), diff oil (Royal Purple), cabin air filter, and engine air filter (K&N). The car has been regularly washed and waxed using over the counter Meguire's products, and was professionally detailed April 20.

The car is equipped with every option; to name a few highlights:
  • sunroof
  • 6-disc/AM/FM/XM/navigation/DVD Bose sound system
  • driver information center (tire monitoring, g-meter, fluid temps, etc.)
  • heated seats
  • dual-zone climate control
  • HID projector headlights w/washers

It is 99% stock. The modifications are a K&N drop-in filter, Lloyd's V-series logo floor mats, and it's hardwired for a Valentine 1 radar detector. The tires are P245/45/R18 Goodyear Eagle RS-A (runflat) and are the tires that came on the vehicle when it was purchased. The remaining tread depth is 3/32-4/32; I estimate there is about 5k left in them. There is a vanity tag on the vehicle can be transferred to the new owner as well, if desired (Oklahoma only, of course).

Please contact me if you have additional questions. The price is negotiable, and there is a remaining lien on the vehicle, but it is local to me and will not present anissue. I will ship at the buyer's expense, or regional delivery can be arranged. I will also gladly pick you up at the airport, as we are located at the intersection of IH-35, IH-40, and IH-44.

kerryt1 at gmail dot com.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sale pending...
Old 06-18-2010, 09:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sold to a forum member. Enjoy.