Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

FS: TX 1999 Z28 6spd Pewter Metallic T-top Knoi's Strano and MORE

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: TX 1999 Z28 6spd Pewter Metallic T-top Knoi's Strano and MORE

Year: 1999
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $6800
Mileage: 186000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

With the purchase of the '81 Corvette my 1999 Z28 is up for sale. It is factory pewter metallic silver, LS1 V8, T56 6-speed transmission, t-tops, charcoal cloth interior with power everything. Car has 186K miles but runs perfect and has had Mobil 1 run in it from day one. I bought it from the original owner, who used it as a daily driver and put the bulk of the miles on it. She had the full A/C system replaced so it blows ice cold, new power steering rack, and all the other regular maintenance the car has needed. Under my ownership from Fall 2009 I have done a full bumper to bumper suspension rebuild and upgrade including new ball joints, bushings, strut mounts, Sam Strano springs, Koni double-adjustable struts in front, Koni on car single-adjustable shocks in back, Spohn rear adj. tubular lower control, Spohn adj. panhard bar, 1LE front sway bar, chrome 17” ZR1 wheels with new Maxxis ZR tires, Hurst Comp Plus shifter, new front brakes, new power steering pump and lines, new 01-02 master clutch cylinder, new battery, new MSD wires, NGK plugs, and much more. I have every receipt going back to day one including the original window sticker. The only issues with the car is the oil pan gasket is leaking a little in the front, the passenger side window motor is slow, and the left turn signal does not automatically cancel. I have a new Fel-Pro oil pan gasket as well as 6qts of Mobile 1 and filter that go with the car. The motor is 100% stock with only the factory air box being replaced with a SLP lid. Car has never been abused or run at the track. It has been garage kept since day one and it shows. The car wears all of its original paint and factory panels. Overall a 9 out of 10. The interior is well above average for the miles, never smoked in, and includes the original t-top shades. The car just passed TX inspection with flying colors and is registered until July 2011. This would make anyone a super fun and reliable daily driver or toy car. Firm up the Koni’s and it would make a great Auto-X car. I have well over $8,000 in it, asking $6,800 OBO. I am located just north of Austin Texas. Please contact Jeff at 512-297-8842 if interested.

Old 09-30-2010, 08:55 PM
Teching In

Nice car and the right color! Good luck with the sale!
Old 10-01-2010, 02:19 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sooooold to the Fatboy in da corner!
Old 10-02-2010, 11:26 AM
Teching In

SOLD to FastFatBoy pending pickup/delivery.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:02 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You da MAN Jeff, thanks.

Quick Reply: FS: TX 1999 Z28 6spd Pewter Metallic T-top Knoi's Strano and MORE