Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Black on Black 6.0L SS Police Interceptor

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 09:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black on Black 6.0L SS Police Interceptor

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $9500
Mileage: 140000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): SC
Color: Gray
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Name: Nate
Means of Contact call text or email 864.901.4865
Year - Make - Model - Trim Level 2001 B4C camaro ss
Miles: 140k
Price: 9,500 obo
Title Type: Clear
Smoked In?: No

The Bad: Car has 140k miles on body Paint on sail panel and roof has pin holes. Factory recall on paint but the NC state troopers never had it fixed. Front bumper is a little faded from every day driving and hood has a bad paint chip, but has been touched up. Has a few scratches on the rear bumper. Needs new front brake rotors. Window tint on driver side has a few tears/nicks near the top of the glass. Drivers side window sticks and is slow to go up sometimes. Could use 2 new O2 sensors because it makes the check engine light come on sometimes. Does not effect the drive ability at all.

The Good: Interior is in good shape with the normal scratches from this year car. AC and Heat work great.
Transmission has been fully rebuilt by Quality Transmission in Greenville. 8 months ago. High friction clutch discs, new planetary gears, new corvette servo, and shift kit. Custom ordered torque converter by Edge Racing out of California. 3400 RPM stall with balloon plate and 2 year warranty, even good if you run nitrous on the car.
Rear end is a stock 3.42 gear ratio.
Engine has been replaced with an iron block 6.0 liter out of a 2000 chevy Silverado.
The current set up has been in the car for almost 8000miles. The stock heads were milled down, completely cleaned and a new set of corvette ZO6 valve springs and seats have been installed. Small GM Hot cam has just enough lope for a daily driver.
Pace setter ceramic coated long tube headers and off road Y pipe replaces the stock cats. Flow Master muffler sounds awesome. ZO6 intake manifold and throttle body. Granatelli air lid. K&N air filter.
New water pump. New alternator. New starter, all with lifetime warranties. All new seals and gaskets through out entire motor have been replaced. New oil pan. Strut tower bar. Ceramic brake pads front and back. Very good life still left on tires. The 2 on the drivers side are brand new.
C5 aluminum corvette rims powder coated gloss black. SS led spoiler and SS ram air hood. Black out tail light covers. Dark window tint on side windows medium tint on rear. New upholstery on front seats. Pioneer cd player.
We have installed dash mounted strobe lights along with strobes in the head lights and rear of the car. All the door stickers and vin plate for state trooper car are still installed. Including red led to white roof light only found in police interceptors. We have the original pictures of the car before the lettering was removed.
The car has been tuned by Charles on JRs Racing dyno here in Greenville. All motor stock when we bought the car it made 289whp with 106k on it. After the mods 384whp 345tq with out taking the serpentine belt off. It can put down over 400whp by taking off the accessories for one pull. It made 481whp 489tq with a 75shot. It will make awesome power with 150 shot of nitrous, but you will have to upgrade the fuel pump to make any more power on the bottle. I have removed the nitrous kit to sell the car. All wires and switches are still intact.
I have made 8 passes at the Greer drag strip on street tires the best time all motor with a slow roll out was a 8.48 with a 1.9 60ft. This is with the stock trans before I had it rebuilt. I am sure It will do a 8.2 on street tires all motor! This car is my wife’s daily driver. I have dyno and drag strip videos available. I am also posting pictures in police trim. This is the actual car before badging was removed.

* Miles:140xxxbody, 9500engine 2000trans
* Price: 9,500 Make me an offer!!!! Cash or partial trade!!!
* Title: Salvage or Clear? Clear in my name!

- Engine:10/10
- Interior:8/10 stock
- Exterior:8/10
- Stereo & Nav:10/10
- Suspension:10/10 stock

I have receipts for every thing! Tons of money have been put into this car!

VIDEO LINKS BELOW!!!

82.mp4 video by nandjtriplem - Photobucket
100_0511.mp4 video by nandjtriplem - Photobucket

http://s698.photobucket.com/albums/v...t=100_2290.mp4

Quick Reply: Black on Black 6.0L SS Police Interceptor