Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2007 GMC Sierra extended cab SLE2 - black/black on 22's

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 GMC Sierra extended cab SLE2 - black/black on 22's

Year: 2007
Make: GMC
Model: C/K 1500
Price: $19000
Mileage: 72000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I'd like to preface this ad with the fact that I'm looking to move on from my beloved truck to a SS or TA. These are the only trades I would consider (for the most part).

On to the truck:

've got a black on black 2007 GMC Sierra. She's fully loaded with black leather, dual climate control, XM, MP3/CD, displacement on demand. I average 19.8MPG on a 70 mile round trip commute. The truck is a 5.3 but drops down to 4 cylinders at cruise. Cruising at 60MPH I have seen consistent 22-23MPG. The truck currently has 70k miles on it but the mileage will go up as she is my daily. I've always been a car guy at heart, but I absolutely love this truck. Anyone that has seen it in person knows it turns heads. I get compliments and/or stares every where I go. The truck has four brand new 22" Nitto 420S tires on her ($1050), Eagle Alloy 22" rims ($2100), a four wheel alignment ($235), brand new Sylvania Silverstar high/low beams ($150), Westin nerf bars ($381), a GM Performance grille ($369), and a Rhino liner spray in bedliner ($535) . I've got the receipts for everything and have all the service records from Carl Cannon. I had an oil change and tune up done at 68k miles. I'll have the truck professionally detailed for the buyer. You will be the third owner. Clean Carfax! The truck is mechanically and cosmetically perfect. Similar trucks are selling for $23k without any of the extra parts that set this one apart from the rest. I can get more pictures upon request.

I'm asking $19,000 OBO.

The autotrader ad can be found here.