Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 Corvette C6

Old 10-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 Corvette C6

Year: 2005
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Corvette
Price: $22000
Mileage: 51300
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): LA
Color: Silver
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

dumI have my silver 2005 C6 for sale. 51k miles , 6spd, black leather interior. HUD, on star, home link, removable hard top. New rear tires. It has a pioneer aftermarket head unit. Stock Bose speakers. Tinted glass.dum

dumCar runs great. Only mods are a flow master muffler and drilled and slotted rotors. Other than that the car is completely stock.

Great weekend cruiser or even a daily driver. No accidents and clean carfax. needs just duma little TLC to be perfect. I just don't have the time to get it done before I move back to the East Coast.
dum
The Front bumper has some minor scratches and peeling..the front bumper could use a repaint....Although its really only noticeable if your 5 feet away.dum

The Drivers Side mirror has a very small scratch and the mirror glass is a little faded.dum

The rest of the body and paint is almost immaculate. You would be hard pressed to find anything else on it.dum

Some of the ***** on the interior controls are peeling ( common on the c6). They all function fine, its just a cosmetic issue.dum

Most of the stuff is cosmetic. This vehicle was a daily driver and was not a show car. ( by daily driver i mean wknd car) i have a work car for during the week.dum

It does have blemishes that a 51k mile 7 year old car would have but it has been taken care of. It has been garage kept and a southern car.dum

The Only mechanical issues is the service column lock has come on 2 times in the past 3 months. I could lie in this add and not mention it because it happens rarely... But I am trying to put full disclosure out there and would expect tne same if i was to buy a vehicle fom someone. This is a common problem on the c6 vettes. Its a $300 dollar part and I have not fixed it because it hasn't really been an issue.dum

The check engine light is currently on. The code was ran 5 days ago at autozone and is P0449 ( I have a copy of this receipt). The code is for the (fuel vent solenoid) another common issue with the C6. The part is $37.00 at Autozone. The car runs fine with the light on and does not effect drive ability at all.

I am Moving and that is the only reason I am selling it...i am headed back to the north east and the vette won't cut it for the winter.

For about 500 bucks you could have this vette to like new condition.dum

The vehicle is located in Lousiana.

The title is held by the bank at this time.

I will end the auction early for a great price of 22k

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...#ht_822wt_1021
Old 10-05-2012, 10:26 PM

Trades at all. Plus cash.
Seth
Old 10-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Dirtnyurface
Trades at all. Plus cash.
Seth