Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 Pontiac Trans Am LS1/6 Speed HRE's & Bolt-ons! ($5000 obo firm)

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 11:05 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $5000
Mileage: 119700
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

My butthole itches
Old 01-05-2013, 03:02 AM
On The Tree

"Recent restoration---New carpet/headliner/wheels, fresh GM oem black paint with custom painted rear bumper "CETA" valance and tail lights"

HAHAHA from his ebay ad!!! GTFO you Scammer!
Old 01-05-2013, 03:04 AM
On The Tree

(Has never been wet sanded or polished/buffed after paint job, will shine to a mirror if done).
Old 01-06-2013, 07:42 PM
On The Tree

Hey Albert, any word?
Old 01-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Teching In

First off, the reason of my original post was to inform people of what I thought and my personal opinion of your car. Then you want to start **** directed at me and then say I don't have a life. Look you ******* ignorant leech of society, with your broke *** living in the ******* ghetto with your 20+ member family crammed into a one bedroom rented house, that my tax money probably pays for. I run my own company, have a wife, baby, my OWN house, 07 Silverado, and 07 MKX, all of which you need to look into getting. You are just trying to cover your *** and steal money from someone that will not know what they are looking at.

Now, "drive my midget *** back down there and get knocked the **** out".... you are just a tall toothpick **** that wouldn't do anything. Not sure how many times you need to be told, maybe because your uneducated, the car was for my UNCLE, and it was his money so yes I had to call and inform him of what a piece of **** I didn't wanna spend HIS money on. Not sure who you called, but apparently you have to call someone to get permission on how much you can sell "YOUR" car for. "HillBilly", when did HillBilly's come from a lake and golf community? You don't know **** about me, and can promise you I am not someone to **** with... BUT if you ever wanna try me and get big enough ***** you *****, bring your happy *** up to Atlanta. If your price is so "decent" why do you still drive that piece of **** instead of someone else. I thought you had 3 people wanting to come see it the day I did.... but you still have the car for sale. Wonder why????? Maybe your punk *** will get the boot from here for trying to scam, then immigration can deport your *** back to where your family originated. Good luck Deezl SS, you will never get anything from this **** unfortunately.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Teching In

By the way, as we was leaving, we seen you giving that guy a hug and kiss. Guess he didn't want your car either, just your ***.....
Old 02-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Launching!

This is to ralbert
Dude idk wtf your talking about.
I bought this car and I love it. Its far from perfect but is still in better condition than most 6 speed t/A's priced at $8k
Paint wasn't perfect. Dad and I cutting and buffed it. Looks amazing now
New gear in the headlight (took 30 minutes) works great now
Sure there's a few more things that needs to be done.
But I drove it home (3 hour drive) without a single problem.
And the torque thrust wheels he put on it make it sit perfect.

Quick Reply: 1998 Pontiac Trans Am LS1/6 Speed HRE's & Bolt-ons! ($5000 obo firm)