Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2000 Camaro SS SLP (WTT/WTS)

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Camaro SS SLP (WTT/WTS)

I have a clean titled 2000 Camaro SS with factory installed SLP options. The car currently has 67k miles on the clock and will continue to do so since it is already been put up for the winter. As it is every winter. I have had the car for 3 years and only put 27k miles on it. The car is a 6 speed with a hardtop which makes it fairly rare. The car is loaded with leather and power everything. The car has been my pride and joy for the past 3 years but I have always been a Mustang fan and am very interested in trades for a 99-04 Cobra, Mach 1 (03-04), or a REALLY nice GT. I have every receipt for everything done to this car. I have the original window sticker and SS/SLP birth sheet framed. The original SS keychains are still in there wrappers. The car has a plain set of floormats in it, a SS set that I bought for car shows, and the original SS mats that have never been stepped on. I am very **** about this car and you will be hard pressed to find any car around in as good of shape as this one, much less a 10 year old car. Has brand new tires with less than 500 miles on them. The oil has been changed every 5k miles with Mobil 1 synthetic oil and was just previously done as well as a new fuel filter. This car is clean inside and out.

The aftermarkets include:
Baer Slotted Crossdrilled Rotors w/ Ceramic Pads (few miles on this set up)
Diablosport Handheld Tuner
40 Series Flowmaster w/ Stainless rectangle tips (Also have SLP muffler)
K&N Air Filter
SLP Airbox Lid
SLP MAF Sensor
SLP Smooth Bellows
SLP Strut Tower Brace
Koni Sport Shocks (Adjustable) Currently lowered
1/2 Inch wider Zr1 wheels in the back
Berger Panel with Chrome Inserts (have original SS panel also)
35th Ann. SS grille
Valor in-dash DVD player
Wires already ran for a sub and amp but none installed
Stripe under hood cowl
Halo Headlights
Mobil 1 Oil Cap with Plaque

Im sure there are more that Im forgetting but this is what I can think of off the top of my head
I would sell outright for $13,500 firm. If you are interested you can pm me for the vin number to run a Car Report as I do not currently have access to it.

Some of the pictures that I have are missing the berger, 35th ann grille, and stripe so you can imagine these pictures but 10 times better looking now.
http://s813.photobucket.com/albums/zz53/joliver2/
Old 12-05-2009, 05:42 PM
Teching In

bump ttt
Old 12-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Teching In

Can I see some pictures of it after you've added the grille, berger panel, etc? Thank you
Old 12-09-2009, 05:09 PM
On The Tree

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-...urbo-busa.html

Quick Reply: 2000 Camaro SS SLP (WTT/WTS)