Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1997 Chevy Tahoe Bagged on 22's, 2DR, Black, MUST SELL

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 12:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1997 Chevy Tahoe Bagged on 22's, 2DR, Black, MUST SELL

We are planning out the stages of a baby... (Trying now) so I have to sell my baby... My Tahoe. 88k miles on it. Oil changed every 3k miles, all services done as scheduled. It is Black with Tan leather interior. Interior done by Cerullo and the leather inserts in the door panels as well. Billet Dash insert, Fully loaded, Power everything. Custom 1 of a kind Tahoe

SUSPENSION: Airbag suspension Slam bags upfront and Firestone in rear. 2 link with Track locator in rear, 1-off system. 1/2" line with 15mm SMC valves, Viair 450, and a 7 gallon tank.

STEREO: Alpine ICVA-800 Monitor deck with indash CD player, and 12 disc changer, 1 12" L7 solobaric sub in custom box, with Arc Audio amps and Boston Pro Series Components. Alarm with automatic windows.

EXTERIOR: Tinted windows, Tinted tailights, weld-in rollpan, frenched front bumper, phanton grille, euro corners, Harwood Cowl hood, Removed trim and roof rack smoothed and painted door handles.

Drivetrain: Stock Vortec 350 with bolt ons. K&N Filter, Headers, CGS 3" Exhaust, Power Programmer, and 160 Thermostat. New Rearend with Auburn posi and 3.73's 22" ACK Tiesto wheels with 265/35/22 Pirelli P-Zero's with approx 2k miles on them.

Very clean truck, was in Truckin Magazine in April 02 with old look. Ready for new shoot!!! 20,000 obo

Pics etc:http://www.musclesyndicate.com/m003.html
Old 11-17-2004, 03:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Should I post this in the Truck Classifieds?

Quick Reply: 1997 Chevy Tahoe Bagged on 22's, 2DR, Black, MUST SELL