Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Looking for an F-Body!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 06:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Default Looking for an F-Body!!

Hey guys I have a BIG BLOCK CHEVY 632CID. I have over $20,000 invested in the this drive train and here is a partial list of what I have.
>Dart Big M Block- Lunati stroker Crank-JE forged pistons 14.5:1 compression- 800 lift cam with 4-7 swap-Profiler 18degree heads that are worth over $6300-Dart big Chief Intake 4500 series-Profiler aluminum valve covers with the Profiler Logo- Dominator 1250cfm by Chuck Nuytten-Barry Grant fuel pressure regulator-Holley fuel pressure liquid filled gauge 0-16psi-Russell fuel filter-Harwood 5 gallon fuel cell-Holley blue pump-Jessel belt drive system-Jessel shaftmount rocker system-B&B billet adjustable timing pointer-MSD 7AL Ignition box-MSD rpm module selector-MSD Pro Power Coil-Mallory Pro Comp 9000 distributor-MSD flying Magnetic Crank Trigger-Moroso Comp Eliminator aluminum oil pan-MSD 8.5mm super conductor plug wires-Meziere electric water pump-Power master alternator-fluid damper-Aerospace vacuum pump system-Turbo 350 with trans brake and 4000 stall-Trans cooler-Ford 9" rearend with 3.89 gears-B&M Pro ratchet shifter-4link setup- Wheelie bars- Coil overs- and lots more to complete a drag car. Over 800hp, I don't have the dyno sheets but BELIEVE ME>WOOOW!! Again I have over $20,000 invested and I am looking to trade for an F-body. send me offers. I have pics and a short video upon request. Thanks.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:16 PM
TECH Resident

ttt for the day
Old 12-26-2008, 09:27 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why were you really running that without the headers on? With all that money tied up in it, I'd think you'd not want to jack up the valves by doing that.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:48 PM
TECH Resident

I know what It does to a motor by running it that way. It was a 17 second video and I've been building these engines for years now. I know how long I can run an engine this way before It causes damage. I didn't have my camera when I needed it. It's the reason It was only a 17 second video. It was also the first time I turned on the truck with out the headers. I let a friend of mine have them and I think it hurt me posting this video on here. I just wanted everyone to see the engine in running condition before I pulled it out of my truck. Well....Thanks for your input guys and If I don't find a willing person to trade me then I have plans to put it in my bagged 68 swb. Thanks again guys.

Quick Reply: Looking for an F-Body!!