Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

2000 camaro ss ls1

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 01:29 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 2000 camaro ss ls1

Hello, (26OCT09 car is going to suffolk for a ''look at''. if anyones in the are and wants to see her let me know. thanks.)

I am selling my flawless 2000 Chevy Camaro SS LS1. This car is white and black. The car has black leather interior, mint, and non smoker. no tears, or rips. There is a small crack in the dash in the middle, down by the window. thats all.( Thats really the ONLY thing ''wrong'' with the car'') The car has TTOP. The paint on the car is white, flawlesss paint, no rust, dents or dings. The car sits on 17inch rims, that are black with a crome lip, the fronts are 50% and the backs might have to be replaced before winter if you drive it then. but over all the rubber is good!. The windows are going to be tinted come end of DEC, but if contacted before then and you dont want that, I will not do it. The underbody is ver nice, no problems, and no rust at all. The exh, is coming from long tube headers, with custome H pipes, to the side, but still under the car. very nice! and loud. The cars lights all work. Blinkers, blades, radio, everythihng works.. power seat. The engine is the vette 5.7 aluminum motor. The car has an aftermarket cam. Tripple platinum plugs. The heads are Trick Flow Heads. The car is an Automatic, with a 3000B&M Stall shift kit. Diablo computer and a MSD ignition. The underbody has MUI Performance sway bar, on top of the rear end. ( locked rear end 3 :73 gear) I have the pillar gauge for the drivers side, with 3 gauges. ( Air fuel ratio-trans temp- and header temp) That will be on the car come jan 1st. The car has TPS lifter and valves.. She has 61k miles on her. original. Once again, this car is really amazing. Also has aftermarket cad. converters. There are alot of mods to the car, and shes runing really strong. Just got the rear diff fluid changed, oil change, and new air filter on the 21st of october. Also all fluids topped off. Very well cared for and need to sell. I am in the NAVY and have new orders im putting in for IA to Cuba.. I put alot of money into this car, and I would like to sell her to someone who will do the same as I did. It really is my loss, and she is worth every penny. Please contact me for any more info or Q's, Thank you and God bless. The price on the car is pretty set, but will NEG. NO LOW BALL OFFERS. Do not really want to NEG, but will. Payment will have to be cash, or bank loan check, or cert check.

-Clean retail NADA is $11,100. (W/mods, $13,000 is more then fair.)
-I will come to you to check her out depending on your location.
-I will sell with a full detail, and a full tank of gas.
-Car has current VA inspection good till mid 2010
-Car has all floor rugs, front and rear.
-Speakers in the car are perfect, with a small amp in the back.
-TTOP slots in the rear, along with TTOP covers.
-Breaks on the car are still good, no replacement needed.
- Front/rear defrost, and Heat and AC all work.
-Window motors in the car work just fine, and all glass have no cracks at all.
-Rear window tinted already.
-Power everthing. Seat, windows, stearing... everything works.
-Nose does NOT spiderweb.
-Alarm and Keyless entry with trunk opener button.
-Aftermarket Alpine radio w/stock speaker set up. (Clear and clean sounding)
-Doors do not sag, hood and trunk stay up when open, and back flap to hide TTOPs when in rear.

-Overall the Car is amazing, nothing wrong with her at all, all around, well cared for and just needs a new home.

Bryan

1-708-833-9883 call anytime. Or email FINNIGBJ@CVN71.NAVY.MIL-Thanks
I work night shift security( 6PM-6AM) so please leave a message and I will contact you RIGHT when I get it. Thank you.

-Front tag not on car no more, Front grill is also perfect. It was help on with zip ties not screws.

Quick Reply: 2000 camaro ss ls1