Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

my fun day

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 01:09 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my fun day

Did the Richard Petty driving experience and it wasnt bad. I'm glad I didnt have to pay anything though. I drive faster on a day to day basis, it might have been better if I went to a longer track. Avg speed around the track was 91 mph and max was 106(only one person broke 106). I ended up with the top lap time of the 14 people in my group. As much as I was disappointed I'm glad I did it. Def pull a little bit of g's through the turns (turn 2 pulled the most cause you could be in the throttle). The cars def have some power I let the intructor get ahead in the turns so i could come out of the turns full throttlle then had to let off cuase you have to keep a 3-5 car distance back. They were giving away 8 more laps for 1/2 price but to me it just wasnt worth it. I'll stick to my car at the track going faster.
Some pics

Old 10-12-2008, 06:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's cool. A friend of mine and my brother-in-law did the one at California Speedway. Both came away with the same sentiment: "fun, glad I didn't pay, wish I could have went faster."
Old 10-13-2008, 03:18 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
That's cool. A friend of mine and my brother-in-law did the one at California Speedway. Both came away with the same sentiment: "fun, glad I didn't pay, wish I could have went faster."
yea if i do it again I'll fly out to a bigger track supposedly pocono's you can get some speed up