Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

scared to tears....

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 12:59 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Mario, i also have a simular story so i know how you felt, just thank God he's OK.....Keep riding but Do it safely!!!!!......by the way there's a few of us with Quad's and bikes that like to ride let us know when you guys plan another outing...
Old 03-26-2009, 01:16 AM
TECH Resident

that sux bro...glad he made it ok
Old 03-26-2009, 01:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Good thing he's okay.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:41 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cried like a baby when my sister was involved in a car accident. People in a Jeep Grand Cherokee ran a stop sign and hit the bug my sister was riding passenger in, she dies 2 times on the scene, saw her in the hospital as they loaded her in a chopper to fly out, didnt even look like her at the time. So I know how you feel. Glad to know he is ok, gave death the finger.

Another time I was scared to tears was when I got shot in the head with a nail gun, lol! Got pics to prove it too!!!
Old 03-26-2009, 08:41 AM
Teching In

glad ur bro is doing good. i have 2 story's that happen 1 week from each other.one of our supervisors little son not even 2 dies in a pool. and my best friend from work got hurt big time this past Saturday working overtime. i work in the rail road industry. so on Saturday every thing is going good till i see my partner going down for the count he got smacked in his face by a lining bar ripped his face open,went to the hospital stitched him up doing good now . but i haven't cried for people that r not my family till this past week very sad month .
Old 03-26-2009, 11:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 98BlkFormula
damn the way you described it reminds me of this scarred episode on mtv of some sk8er dude that hit his head and had a seizure. here is a crappy clip of it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lTjdkP0M9M FF to 1:50

good to hear your brother is ok
yeah he was having a seizure, we took a look at his helmet yesterday and got a crack in it and the foam inside was smashed, thats when you know you hit hard. It was a really good helmet to, Fox V3.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by whitedevil
I cried like a baby when my sister was involved in a car accident. People in a Jeep Grand Cherokee ran a stop sign and hit the bug my sister was riding passenger in, she dies 2 times on the scene, saw her in the hospital as they loaded her in a chopper to fly out, didnt even look like her at the time. So I know how you feel. Glad to know he is ok, gave death the finger.

Another time I was scared to tears was when I got shot in the head with a nail gun, lol! Got pics to prove it too!!!
Damn man, thats crazy. If you didn't cry somethings wrong, there are alot of people that have no business having a car or license.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by geovett
Hey Mario, i also have a simular story so i know how you felt, just thank God he's OK.....Keep riding but Do it safely!!!!!......by the way there's a few of us with Quad's and bikes that like to ride let us know when you guys plan another outing...

Yeah I am more cautious than he is, he was just trying a jump too soon. He should have done a couple of lap's and cleared everything else before he tried that one.

Also we are probably going to Ocotilo some time next month I'll let you know when I find the exact date.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
glad everything worked, out, i could not imagine losing a sibling, i have no bros but just the thought of it is frightening. . now throw back a cold beer and thank god he's okay
It's even worse when he's a younger sibling that you feel that you should watch over.

Yeah after I found out he was okay I felt happy that he was alive, like it was a new thing or something. The guy I took my bike to at Schmidt Performance said he had 9 concussions, and he broke his neck, but this guy was a pro at one point.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:37 AM
Launching!

my cousin rides dirt bikes since he was 5 and now hes 13 i have seen him leave the race track in a helicopter 3 times broken ribs punctured lungs seizures bursted organs so yeah dirt biking is no joke definately a mans sport
Old 03-26-2009, 11:40 AM
Village Idiot

Yeah, your brother is the lucky one..Glad to hear he is ok..

My brothers wife died of cancer before my eyes and age 35, and a high school friend basically dropped dead before me from a rare disease... My best friend growing up was riding on the back of another friends motorcycle and was waving to some chicks, the friend riding the bike suddenly floored it and my best friends flew off the back and slammed the back of his head onto the road... Severe brain damage, and is still fucked up today many years later....It kills me to see him today in his current condition.. I can barely recognise him and or comunicate with him now.. He is not the same guy...He functions just barely.. This guy was so funny and witty too before the accident.... It blows me away to think one day you can be around and just fine and the next you may not...

Live life to the fullest boys and girls...
Old 03-26-2009, 01:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by whitedevil

oh man you have to post them pics
Old 03-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Launching!

Enjoy!

And before any one asks... We were not messing around with the guns, one was defective, and the interlock on the gun was broke, so at times, you could fire the thing in semi fashion. Well, it decided to start doing it like crazy while hanging some AC cans, and thats the result. I though I broke my jaw (cause my mouth was stuck shut) until I fealt my head and came to the understanding there was a 16P nail in my head hahahah . Needless to say, I was in shock, but still managed to drive to the hospital. My cheek bone was like "broke" and my jaw muscles were all severed up in my temple or what ever, so I couldnt eat hard foods, lol. Ohh, and I had a slight concussion! I cried ike a baby in the hospital for a while when they explained to me (before the scans came back) that they didnt know how severe it was, and that I could be dead, or retarded after they yanked the thing out. Doc said my head was as hard as a rock, and deflected it enough for it to not make contact with my brain. Cool huh? Ohh, and the only reason why I took that second job (AC work) was to fund the finishing of my damn 383 lt1 crap I had going at the time.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:48 PM
10 Second Club

^^^^^^^^WOW !!..UR A walking Miracle man !!!!!...
Old 03-26-2009, 05:26 PM
11 Second Club

holy **** dude, thats ******* crazy, you should go to vegas
Old 03-26-2009, 06:09 PM
Village Idiot

Insane... Crazy... Nuts.... Your lucky the nail didn't mess with the ole noodle...
Old 03-26-2009, 06:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
Insane... Crazy... Nuts.... Your lucky the nail didn't mess with the ole noodle...
+1 thats ******* crazy!
Old 03-27-2009, 10:18 AM
9 Second Club

good to here he is ok i know what thats like
i raced motorcross for 6 year i miss it. some days i think about selling the car and getting a new bike, but i got hurt alot LOL but what fun
Old 03-27-2009, 12:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by tomz28
good to here he is ok i know what thats like
i raced motorcross for 6 year i miss it. some days i think about selling the car and getting a new bike, but i got hurt alot LOL but what fun
I'm the opposite, but I cant stop ridding I love it way to much, maybe when I get older I'll just get a long travel sand rail with an lsx in it

Quick Reply: scared to tears....