Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Iphone guys come in pleaseee

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 09:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ConElite
Incorrect my man. If you ever done video editing or Sound editing, Its so much easier and quicker on a MAC Hands down.

But I personally prefer Windows XP over anything else including VISTA.
Just because it's easier for you doesn't mean you can do it "better". I have done video/audio editing and I know there isn't anything you can do on a mac that you can't do on a pc. Broken down to the most basic analogy. I'd say macs are for beginners, windows is for intermediate/power users, and linux is for the experts. Macs are great for the basic everyday computing but once you start getting serious it's time to move on. Most mac owners are happy because they don't know what they are missing or don't care about having options. I won't argue the term "nerd" because it's just too vague. Most people are self proclaimed nerds anyways. In the end it's your personal preference. But if you're on my network you're getting a fkn windows machine. lol Mac and network management don't go together.

Edit: Like I said before, Nerds don't buy macs. They build Hackintoshes on pcs or put it on a vm!
Old 06-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^^ LMAO

I used to teach Computer graphocs for 2 years and Let me tell you, Macs are not for beginners. LMAO

Ill leave it alone. But that was worth a good chuckle.
Old 06-13-2009, 01:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We can chuckle at each other then.
Old 06-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Iphones are good cause their the simplest phones you can use. Just a click away from praticaly everything. But they have bad reception, literally like 15 dropped calls on a given day. But if you want it purely on internet, dont get it. Every site you go to wont show up, and will be missing info on it cause the majority of sites use flash. Safari=worst browser. Buy a windows phone and download opera and skyfire and get "real internet" as on a computer.

As for the mac people going off, I run vmware, virtual pc, photoshop on my pc and no mac could come close to the programing and video editing I can do.

Quick Reply: Iphone guys come in pleaseee