Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

question bout a ticket

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009 | 11:22 PM
TECH Resident

Default question bout a ticket

well last monday i woke up to walk my girl to her car so she can go to work on my day off.... we're walking to her car and i notice my fedex truck had a ticket on the window...so i said **** finally after all this time ive parked my truck on the residential streets i get a ticket...no biggie. so i get my check book out and write down a check to the city of montebello for $65 since thats what it said was the fine. today i get a letter from the city saying that the officer fucked up on the citation amount and that they were sorry and the real amount should have been $155 bucks...now my question is do i have a right to say "**** u guys i sent the payment out and u guys received it and it aint my fault u guys fucked up" or do they have the right to ask for the rest of the money? i may go to the sheriff station on monday to fight it....what do u guys think i should do? thanks!
Old 06-12-2009 | 11:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

go talk to the court clerk and see if you can even do anything about it
Old 06-12-2009 | 11:35 PM
Launching!

Fight that ****. thats bullshit. i almost got screwed over like that once til i went to the sheriffs department and they said i dont have to pay since i alredy did. the only thing is that my car can get towed until the whole paper work goes through. I say fight it. You can use that money elsewhere. IMO.
Old 06-12-2009 | 11:36 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by SSdimension
Fight that ****. thats bullshit. i almost got screwed over like that once til i went to the sheriffs department and they said i dont have to pay since i alredy did. the only thing is that my car can get towed until the whole paper work goes through. I say fight it. You can use that money elsewhere. IMO.
thanks man

Quick Reply: question bout a ticket