Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Norcal-lsx help?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 03:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Default Norcal-lsx help?

Hey guys, hate to bother, but can someone help me out with norcal-lsx? I've tried to register on there and waited for activation for the last two weeks, but nothing has happened. I'm 17, just bought my first car (red 98 firebird) and would like to learn more about it. I am a member of several forums, but I'd like to get to know some people in my area that I can discuss F-bodies with. If anyone there is a member or admin, can someone help me with getting my account activated? Thanks so much

PS: Sorry if I'm breaking any rules by posting this. I don't know really where else to go. I tried emailing them, going by the contact us email at the bottom, and all I get is a delivery failure notification when I try to send an email. Thanks for reading!
Old 10-05-2009, 04:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

A very helpful and informative book is How to Build High Performance LS1/LS6 Chevy V-8's and you can usually find it in Autozone. Otherwise you can buy it from Amazon. Great book.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

where in the bay u live at? couple shops in the bay area that works on ls cars. newtech performance in hayward and synergy motorsports in fremont. boths shops have great knowledge on ls motors. i personally have gone through both shops. both shops a A+ service. if u have any questions feel free to talk to both of them.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

try to re register, that forum has been more broke lately then the people who post there. make another email if you have to.

it should work though.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:49 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what is your email and user name that you signed up with? ill let the guy know that activates them he must of just missed you by accident

Quick Reply: Norcal-lsx help?