Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

NorCal Peeps

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 10:14 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NorCal Peeps

Started my own little forum up and wanted to share the link with you all. It started with a bunch of friends and I am wanting to make it grow a little bit. The emphasis is on fast cars, but we also have our own 4x4, Motorcycle, Firearm and **** sections. If you would like to come over and check it out and contribute to the discussions. We would love to have you there.

We area also thinking about having some meets in the near future. Especially a Hooters meet. And all cars, 4x4's and bikes are welcome.

http://www.yabbers.com/bayareahorsep...ayareahorsepow
Old 12-21-2009, 01:31 PM
TECH Junkie

You guys meet in San Jose? I live in Atherton which is about 20 mins north on the 280 and since going to school up here I havent been to a single meet.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:41 PM
On The Tree

Haven't met yet, but want to organize a meet sometime early next year at Hooters in Campbell.

And if you join, post up in the new members section. People have joined in the past and haven't even posted.

Also tell me if there are any problems with registering or posting. No one is giving me feedback so I can't help if I don't know what's going on.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Kurlee Daddee
Haven't met yet, but want to organize a meet sometime early next year at Hooters in Campbell.

And if you join, post up in the new members section. People have joined in the past and haven't even posted.

Also tell me if there are any problems with registering or posting. No one is giving me feedback so I can't help if I don't know what's going on.
I didn't reply to this earlier, my bad.

I posted up over there. SSLOW is the name. Hopefully we can get a meet together, there's nothing in my area.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:22 AM
On The Tree

This invitation is still open to everyone here. Nacho came over and is a great addition to our forum. Come over, register and check it out.

Thanks.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Checking it out. Should add another spot to waste my time. lol...

Nacho, I'm just the next city up from you in Redwood City.

Quick Reply: NorCal Peeps