Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

omfg watch this

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 12:11 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 98BlkFormula
So they are *****'s because they didnt let the dog bite them or are they *****'s because the killed the dog
****** cus they killed the dog. Unless i missed the part were the dog was attacking them.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:14 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

btw only the pit was killed the other dog was just wounded. the part where the police did **** up was that they served the warrant 8 days after it was given and that's probably the reason they didn't find much.
http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/...h-that-led-to/
Old 05-08-2010, 12:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Regardless of anything else said in this thread, going in ready had nothing to do with shooting the dog. They cleared the first room before the dog was even shot, they knew at that very moment it wasn't "a full blown meth lab with 10 armed and dangerous men". That argument won't fly.

They also knew, if they are worth the money their training cost, that there was also no movement in the house other than dogs. They could also reasonably assume that with all the noise they made coming into the home and startling the dogs, with no human response, that everyone was probably either asleep, or not at home.

Adrenaline in the heat of the moment, clouded thinking? Well I ask you, heat of what moment and why would a member of SWAT be allowed on the team with clouded thinking in a relatively calm situation like that. So I won't buy that argument either.

I'm sorry guys, but for a misdemeanor charge on a resident in what looks to be a nice neighborhood? There is no excuse for their blatant disrespect for life. Sure maybe some don't value an animals life, but were that me, you just murdered a family member.

For all you guys saying "don't do the crime" well I hope you boys are running emissions legal headers and cats on your cars, and no matter how harmless you think it is, I hope you have never done a little romp session leaving a light. All of those have the potential to lead to the "Justice" you see in that video. I mean hey, you could be a homicidal maniac running a chop shop with your house protected by armed and dangerous men! It's worth a warrant eh? *nudge nudge*
Old 05-08-2010, 03:01 AM
TECH Regular

I agree swat should've done more research. This is one of the 5,000 reasons cannabis should be legal. RIP dog
Old 05-08-2010, 03:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Doesn't seem like the punishment fit the crime there.

Oh yeah, what crime? He hadn't committed one yet.

Quick Reply: omfg watch this