Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Rkc!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 06:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

That Jared guys been around around for a while. Just funny how he says that the RKC meets are legal in partnership with law enforcement when most of their videos are street racing. Lol. Cool vids anyway.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:35 PM
10 Second Club

These guys are so fast they go from Texas to MEXICO just to race. Lol. Sure. Those Mexican freeways are getting nicer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRZZid4mwPQ
Old 09-09-2010, 06:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C5natie
That Jared guys been around around for a while. Just funny how he says that the RKC meets are legal in partnership with law enforcement when most of their videos are street racing. Lol. Cool vids anyway.
Mexico

EDIT: beat me to it...
Old 09-09-2010, 07:11 PM
10 Second Club

I agree that ricers are tards but lately a lot of law enforcement agencies have been keeping an eye on youtube and have even busted guys with their own vids as evidence. I dont think that LE is breaking up the car meets just because of ricers. Im sure they see that one 1) Ricekiller.com is full of street racing videos (they aint buying the mexico story), so 2) why not bust the "ricekiller" meet. I like messing around as much as the next guy but I wouldnt complain about being targeted by cops when if I had a loud cammed muscle car and racing vids all over youtube. But hey, the thrill of getting caught is part of the game ,like whn you haul *** from a street race that was raided by cops and you get to your house and laugh about with your friends. IDK, what you guys think?

Btw, Im just saying this because I personally know of LEO's that watch youtube and forums for street racing activity. I even know of CHP trucks with trailers that have smog dynos on them pulling people over for a curbside smog check if you will. Sounds crazy but its true. They use an infrared camera and point it at the exhaust of vehicles and or checkpoint style. Still ricekiller is in TX, CA blows.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsc...mog-check.html
Old 09-09-2010, 07:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by C5natie
But hey, the thrill of getting caught is part of the game ,like whn you haul *** from a street race that was raided by cops and you get to your house and laugh about with your friends. IDK, what you guys think?
It's funny huh? I laughed my *** off when I smoked a Challenger heading to the street races and after I let off and he went flying by and ended up flying right past a cop and got pulled over.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, Mexico Is Coming Up! lol

Quick Reply: Rkc!!!!!!!!!