Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

worst day ever

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010 | 04:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default worst day ever

long story short. had my whole day planned, woke up @ 7AM go to DMV to register my Z28. go get smog barely pass note i had a minor exhaust leak, so i go back to DMV to finish registration i get my ticket & im #B186 and they barely at #B92 . im there for like 3hrs finally leave & go to performance shop to get my new LT headers installed, so im waiting excited to be getting headers installed and a few hours later they come to the conclusion that my headers are not for my 95 LT1 Z28 because there is no room to put the oil filter back and also the header is resting on my steering shaft so i say can u get me the right headers they say yea but in 4 days it will arrive so i cant wait that long without a car so i had them put my stock manifold back on and bad part is i still had to pay for basically nothing
Old 11-02-2010 | 05:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

So they ordered the wrong part and made you still pay? That is BS, at least they should not charge you again when you bring the car back.
Old 11-02-2010 | 05:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
So they ordered the wrong part and made you still pay? That is BS, at least they should not charge you again when you bring the car back.

well i bought the headers from a shop and i asked specifically if they fit LT1 and the guy confidently said yes and then i took them to a muffler shop to have them installed. so im now driving back to return the headers and look elsewhere for some.

Quick Reply: worst day ever