Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

FS: Pacesetters and TSP duals

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 02:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default FS: Pacesetters and TSP duals

Im rebuilding my motor and got a full Kooks setup for my car so its time to get rid of my trusty pacesetters and duals setup.

They are painted pacesetters with a little bit of surface rust. They are still 100% solid, just need some scotchbright and a new coat of paint. There are a few dings on the collector from my car being so low, but its just normal wear and tear.

My TSP duals are welded to my pacesetters because my ground clearance wouldnt let me weld flanges on, they would have ripped off coming down my driveway. I have spiral flows welded in before the x, and dynomax bullets welded in after the x. It was great for my cammed car and sounded mean as hell, but quiet enough so i didnt get hassled by cops

I also have a set of gutted stock cats with 3" pipe extensions on them you could have an exhaust shop cut off and weld into the system for that "legal" look. For a stock motor car your going to want to cut out the spiral flows anyway, so you would even have a place to put the cats in

Im looking for $450 obo, i need to buy a new catback for the kooks y pipe, so im looking to sell quickly!
Old 12-23-2010, 03:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

bump!