Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Looking for a shop in LV

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 02:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a shop in LV

Hello everyone! My hubby is a member on here and is currently gone. I need to get some work done to his Firehawk. I believe someone on here recommended a shop to him but unfortunately I lost the name of the shop. I do remember it is a local dealership that is known for working on f-bodies. If any of you could help me out I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!
Old 06-01-2011, 10:11 PM
On The Tree

that local dealership is probably Fairway Chevy. Sam is the man to ask for.
Avoid LEP (Leading Edge Performance), a few of their motors have blown up from faulty work.

You can also post up on desertmuscle.net, its a local LV club that may be able to steer you in the right direction.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by LVZ2881
that local dealership is probably Fairway Chevy. Sam is the man to ask for.
Avoid LEP (Leading Edge Performance), a few of their motors have blown up from faulty work.

You can also post up on desertmuscle.net, its a local LV club that may be able to steer you in the right direction.
Thank you soooo much! I will post up on that site and ask my hubby if Fairway Chevy rings a bell. Thanks again
Old 06-01-2011, 11:18 PM

turns out he is on that site and I found the thread where he posted up about what shops are recommended You hit it right on the bottom someone else recommended Sam as well. So next time he calls I will be making sure thats where to take it. Thanks again you saved me a lot of pissed off deployed husband lol