Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

car people in phoenix

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 02:40 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default car people in phoenix

i just recently moved to phoenix and looking for some car guys to chill with. i know zero people here, till i start at UTI next month. i just moved her from san diego with my family, i was in socalmuscle. looking for a club or good group of people just like the one i came from. i like to help work on cars, bbq, race, all that jazz. i tried registering with azfba, about 2 weeks ago and my account still hasnt been activated, so im looking for some muscle car guys to cruise with. is there any good meeting up spots, cruises, or anything like that. let me know...were bored in phoenix!
Old 12-27-2011, 09:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to Phoenix. Sorry about the AZFBA account. Is your username the same as on here? We can make sure and activate it for you.

Our outdated forum makes for tedious and manual weeding to find legit accounts and deleting the 50 to 100 of bogus accounts that come up per day.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:38 PM
On The Tree

Plenty of mmeets and races goin down. Check out azfullthrottle.com its a local forum for any cars.
Old 02-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Teching In

I just moved to the valley to. I checked out both of those sites and it doesn't seem like a whole lot is going on there. I am looking for cruises and local parts ads but those sites seem to be kinda dead

Quick Reply: car people in phoenix