Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

New to LS1tech

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to LS1tech

Hey wassup guys. I've have my account for about 7 months now. But I'm just starting to get used to it. Updated my profile added pics put car in garage. Check it out let me know what you guys think. Ps car is ugly but looks aren't my priority for the time being. And yes its a Z28 I'm cloning to a SS
Old 07-06-2012, 09:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

all good man. Welcome. You'll find out a ton of Z's are cloned out there. Have fun modding
Old 07-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MJs1FastSS
all good man. Welcome. You'll find out a ton of Z's are cloned out there. Have fun modding
Thanks. I was just gonna put SS but nah can't lie to my fellow LS1tech friends. Yeah I have been enjoying my current mods. But still a lot of work to be done just that cars can be expensive lol. And I've realized your never done modding a car. You get tired of your current setup then wanna try going a different route both engine wise and appearance wise. However check out the pics let me know what you think
Old 07-07-2012, 01:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome man. And yeah lots of cars here are cloned So I wouldn't worry about anyone saying anything about it. It's what you like not them. And I hope you are enjoying the site that has **** load of info and you will find lot of help here from lots of smart members, so any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

IMO, its cooler to have a z28 than an SS... Z28's arent being made anymore... So if you have to add an SS hood and spoiler, keep the z28 badges...
Old 07-07-2012, 03:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by black_phoenix
IMO, its cooler to have a z28 than an SS... Z28's arent being made anymore... So if you have to add an SS hood and spoiler, keep the z28 badges...

Well yea that's true they decided to bring back the rs instead of the Z28. Idk why but that's their decision. I was going to leave it a z28 because it would of gave it more of a "sleeper" type of look and would have been mildly underestimated. But I wanted the ss hood to keep the engine a little cooler ( don't really like cowl hood) so I figured might as well clone it completely.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mannyman84
Welcome man. And yeah lots of cars here are cloned So I wouldn't worry about anyone saying anything about it. It's what you like not them. And I hope you are enjoying the site that has **** load of info and you will find lot of help here from lots of smart members, so any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Oh yeah I'm loving the site. Some of the people here are genius when it comes to ls motors. Finally learning to actually use it to my full advantage

Quick Reply: New to LS1tech