Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Saying bye to the Firehawk

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2013, 03:50 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saying bye to the Firehawk

Hey guys spread the word around, I'll be posting up more pics as I go along. This is my first time selling a car and I hope she goes to a good home. Please any helpful advice/tips when it comes to selling an Fbody would be greatly appreciated.

I've read what happened to a user with a 2002 Firebird.. yeah no this is a legit #49 Firehawk I need to sell asap so that we don't lose the house.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...257415143.html

I apologize if this is in the wrong section but I'm merely asking my fellow Western Members for any advice.
Old 12-24-2013, 11:29 AM
Teching In

Any advice guys?
Old 12-24-2013, 07:37 PM
8 Second Club

If you are selling your car to pay a payment or obviously a few of them then I will say that once you sell your car and use the money from it to pay those payments you will be back in this situation again if something major doesn't change. I regret selling 3 of my cars to pay house payments for a house that I still lost. Hopefully you'll have better luck.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
If you are selling your car to pay a payment or obviously a few of them then I will say that once you sell your car and use the money from it to pay those payments you will be back in this situation again if something major doesn't change. I regret selling 3 of my cars to pay house payments for a house that I still lost. Hopefully you'll have better luck.

Hey man I'm so sorry to hear that and it means a lot that somebody finally replied back to me. I'm not too bummed out about selling my baby..

Its not so much a matter of not just being in debt, it's the overall situation and big picture.

I'm 27 years old and still haven't finished school, I live at home with my folks and my father and brother lost their jobs. If I can help save us from two house payments, get an affordable gas saving vehicle for all of us to share (The hawk my Dad really can't drive because of his back and knees) and save some money for school and finally travel... then this is my decision and I'm sticking to it.

I've had my fun with my baby, it's either get rid of the Firehawk or the 69 Camaro and my Dad almost did that behind my back and I almost lost it. We worked so hard to get that car, throughout my whole life my whole being in life was finding that car and owning the 69 Camaro. I'd rather sell my baby than my Dad giving up the Camaro.

Who knows.. maybe in the future when God willing I have a family and kids, I'll make it my child's mission to find my Firehawk again. But for now I need to man up and take care of responsibilities for the sake of my family and I really want to get my life started in a great career and travel.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:15 PM
Teching In

Again if you guys have any advice please drop a line or spread the word .. I will even pay a finders fee for whoever helps me find a buyer please. I need the Firehawk sold ASAP

Quick Reply: Saying bye to the Firehawk