Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Please Help With Install Situation...

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2014 | 08:37 PM
Teching In

Default Please Help With Install Situation...

here's the dilemma, I'm currently a UTI student and figured i could work on my car as i please since they encourage us to bring in our cars and work on them, but i guess not. they don't want any major jobs being done to your car unless its a small job, (oil changes, brakes etc...) i just purchased an LS6 intake set up and SLP UD pulley, thinking i could install them at school... unfortunately its considered a big job and they think i can't finish the job in 4 hours, never did a intake swap on a ls1 before but I'm sure i could achieve it, another issue is that i currently live in a apartment which sucks because i was given a citation for working on my car last time installing my BMR control arms. so i ask anyone that reads this to please guide me to someone that can install these parts for a reasonable price, i would ask if i could rent a private bay/garage to do this myself from someone on here, but that really doesn't sound right because i don't know anyone on here, so please guide me to a local tech/mechanic that knows his stuff and will charge legit prices, thank you.
Old 03-10-2014 | 12:43 AM
Launching!

You got a pm
Old 03-10-2014 | 01:47 AM
Teching In

thanks just hit you up

Quick Reply: Please Help With Install Situation...