Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Shops in Phoenix

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 10:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shops in Phoenix

I've got a guy interested in buying my Trans Am, but he would like to have it looked over by a reputable shop before purchasing. Only problem is he can only come see it on the weekend since he lives in Tucson. I recommended Top Gear Motorsports, but unfortunately they aren't open on the weekend. Anyone know of a reputable shop that's open on the weekend that knows f-bodies? Thanks.
Old 03-18-2014, 10:47 PM
Staging Lane

Have you tried Cordes Performance Racing (CPR) in Mesa? Not sure if they're open on the weekends but it's worth a shot. I had Top Gear check out my G8 before I bought it and Sean talked to me about the car over the phone since I couldn't make it. He even faxed over the inspection sheet for me to look over. This could also be an option for your potential buyer if he can't make it down during the week to be there when they check it out.
Old 03-19-2014, 03:50 AM
Teching In

Thanks. I'll let the buyer know about CPR and see what he wants to do. Might talk to Sean too at TGMS and see what options there are.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:08 PM
Teching In

Ended up getting something worked out with Sean at Top Gear Motorsports. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Shops in Phoenix