Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

So Cal Meeting

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2005, 01:33 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry peeps. Looks like I'm not gonna be able to make it . My folks are take'n off outta town so I gotta keep an eye on little sis (especially since there's a prowler on the loose ). Let me know when the next one is and hopefully I'll be able to make it to that one. Let me know how it goes
Old 05-21-2005, 10:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Damn chaos that sucks.

Andrew Im at work today from 10-8. Lol no hanging out today.

02BlackWS6...was that some sarcasm lol? Yeah he did go with a 6 speed.
Old 05-21-2005, 03:27 PM
Staging Lane

I have decided that even though I shouldn't go I am going to get all up on medication and try and go. Maybe I will have SkillZ come by early and have him drive me around in his car to see if I will be ok. Hopefully, see you there.

BiGGinZ
Old 05-21-2005, 04:21 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1320Kid
Damn chaos that sucks.

Andrew Im at work today from 10-8. Lol no hanging out today.

02BlackWS6...was that some sarcasm lol? Yeah he did go with a 6 speed.

no, not at all. heads, cam, exhaust, and a 150 shot is good for tens right?

from what i've heard he's never been beat so im sure the car is something else.
Old 05-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Launching!

Well, just got back from my another session for my tattoo removal in LA and it turns out that my parents didn't go out of town afterall . If everyone is still heading out, I'll see you all there.

I won't have my bottle in so I'm gonna feel a little naked w/out it. Sorry BiGGinZ and Z28SkillZ...doesn't look like I'd be able to give you that little joy ride this time afterall .

See you guys there
Old 05-21-2005, 06:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Z28SkillZ
Im gettin there at 9:00-9:10 and leaving no later than 9:30 PM.....
one more day
Quick question, are we all going to meet up at the Beaumont/Banning first? What time is everyone planning on meeting up at the final meeting spot? I'm kina confused
Old 05-21-2005, 06:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chaos
Quick question, are we all going to meet up at the Beaumont/Banning first? What time is everyone planning on meeting up at the final meeting spot? I'm kina confused
Ditto. Can we get some of these details finalized.
Old 05-21-2005, 06:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

we will be meeting at the albersons in beaumont/banning at 9 ish then well head out to the chevron and meet up with all the desert people at the rite aid (wherever that mapquest was to) then well roll out
Old 05-21-2005, 07:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm coming, I'll either be alone or with my little brother. Haven't decided if I'm going to meet you guys in Banning or Palm Springs...according to Mapquest they are both about the same distance from me...guess I'll just surprise you guys
Old 05-22-2005, 03:36 AM
Teching In

Hey everyone,
It was great to meet you all and check out some sweet rides. I defenately had a fun time checking it all out.

I spend most of my time over at ls1gto.com, however i'll be frequenting here more often and hopefully we can all get together again soon.

For those of you who are interested, I know most of you said you couldn't make, the GTO guys are putting on a road race / cruise. You can race as fast as you want or just bring up the rear

We try to have fun, keep things safe, and burn a lot of rubber through some crazy turns. I digress... here is the next event we are putting on if anyone is intersted, I'd love to see you f-bodys with us. http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24360

-Scott
Old 05-22-2005, 09:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I agree it was nice to meet everyone, next time I'll leave lawnmower boy @ home so I can stay out longer... The info for the cruise is also posted on this forum... Hope to see some of u out there... What scott neglected to mention is that I've been working on integrating EMD Motersports in on the cruises So its not just GTOs... See ya then...
Old 05-22-2005, 11:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by nemanracing
I agree it was nice to meet everyone, next time I'll leave lawnmower boy @ home so I can stay out longer... The info for the cruise is also posted on this forum... Hope to see some of u out there... What scott neglected to mention is that I've been working on integrating EMD Motersports in on the cruises So its not just GTOs... See ya then...
Is lawnmower boy the guy that was flirting with me all night?

It was cool meeting everybody, we'll have to do something like that again sometime. I think the best part of last night was when Scott told that big guy in the little Honda that his car was a piece of ****
Old 05-22-2005, 01:49 PM
Launching!

Damn I wish I would have gone . My buddies bitched out so I didn't really have anyone else to drive with besides my g/f and I was gonna drop her off at her sisters in Harbor area. I also didn't really have enough money since i forgot to put on of my checks in the bank . SkillZ was telling me there's supposed to be another cruise next weekend. Anyone know which one?
Old 05-22-2005, 02:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Is lawnmower boy the guy that was flirting with me all night?

It was ok. Im just pissed htere wasn't as mich racing goin on as I thought there was going to be. After everyone left from Whitewater, people went back to the first place I took you guys. Danny and someone else was there for a little bit. After they left, I decided to race that 03 Cobra lol, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Anyway I enjoyed myself and hope we can do it again. Also Jason's run against that built 383 was hawt.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:21 PM
Staging Lane

Glad you guys had a good time. I ended up not going because SkillZ wanted to go hang somewhere all night after the gathering and I didn't feel like I could be out that long with my sickness. I was going to just go to the gathering but then I had no ride home so that wouldn't have worked. Sounds like everything went down ok though. Glad I could set up a meeting that I didn't get to go to .

BiGGinZ
Old 05-22-2005, 02:33 PM
Launching!

Are you guys gonna go to the other cruise that's gonna be out there next weekend?
Old 05-22-2005, 03:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chaos
Are you guys gonna go to the other cruise that's gonna be out there next weekend?
What cruise lol? The one Scott was talking about? I can't do **** next weekand because its Memorial Day. Im workin' Friday-Monday .
Old 05-22-2005, 04:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hey guys thanks for commin out and everything it was cool getting to put a face to all these names on here, it got a lil chaotic at a couple times last night cuz the cops came to 2 spots i was at so i kinda lost the main group, but me and chris were rollin and saw elliot one last time. lol maybe next time i will be able to run who i wanted to cuz i only got one run in last night
Old 05-22-2005, 04:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Who did you race? That 03 Cobra only got me by 1-1 1/2 cars. I r boner stock too hehe.
Old 05-22-2005, 05:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

well i raced some Black WS6 it esd cool lol if it was a stock cobra i woulda ran him for sure but im only doin roll races right now cuz i have 0 traction...that will change soon enough though...

Quick Reply: So Cal Meeting