Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Tuning Technologies in Colton, CA.

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 12:02 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To sum this all up.

I would have givin Jeff a chance to correct everything. But I didn't want to wait 3-4 months for his next trip down. Would he have come all the way down just to fix a few cars? If he was a local tuner then YES I would have called him and took it back to him. But he is not local, He is out of state. I could ship my computer to him but wouldn't it be better to have the car there also? YES.

So what would be the point to call him? He is there and I am here. There is nothing he can do to correct anything.

What I meant about asking Eric was I wanted him there when they dyno the car. Thats all. But then again I have to spend more money to get TT to dyno the car to compare everything.

I am just sharing my experience. Everyone can take it for what it is worth. No hard feelings with Jeff. Just decided to try a local tuner and was very pleased with the outcome.

SO warning to everyone that is looking to have Jeff dyno your car. Yes I think he is a very competent tuner but he is far away. If for some reason your tune has problems you will have to park your car for months until he returns. Also he tunes alot of cars each day since he is only out here for 3 days so he cant take the extra time on each car compared to a local tuner can.

Last edited by 1 BLOWN V8; 01-18-2006 at 06:00 PM.

Quick Reply: Tuning Technologies in Colton, CA.