Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

alignment shop in phoenix

Old 03-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default alignment shop in phoenix

As it says I need an alignment shop that doesn't B.S.. I live in Chandler and have gone to alignment shops here and they all say the same thing they can't do it because is lowered, blah,blah,blah My car has the sportline Eibachs and it's butterflying pretty bad I hate the way it looks and tires ain't cheap. Thanks guys.
Old 03-18-2006, 09:02 PM
Banned

i don't know of any shops in mesa /chandler area

if you want to come to phoenix? there is network alignment on 67th ave and bethany home rd.

they do all vehicles (lifted or lowered) they are the best in town talk to lonnie or brennan.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:12 PM
Banned

toe and camber are an easy adjust on these cars...Damn asses are afraid to put the tool on for the caster being out so bad...
Old 03-19-2006, 06:10 PM
Teching In

Cool thanks guys I'll drive to phoenix. I'm so tired of peoples B.S. around here.
Old 03-19-2006, 08:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1bad71
i don't know of any shops in mesa /chandler area

if you want to come to phoenix? there is network alignment on 67th ave and bethany home rd.

they do all vehicles (lifted or lowered) they are the best in town talk to lonnie or brennan.
I 2nd the Network Alignment on 67th Ave & Bethany. Brennan is cool, I used to play pool with him a few years ago.

They've aligned my car twice (once after I lowered it with a springs only kit and once after I put coil-overs on.) Both times it's been perfect, and they did it to my specs rather than book specs.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: alignment shop in phoenix