Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

cops

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 06:34 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 35thanniversaryss
Cops aren't messing aroudnt now last nite I went to the street races with my friend in his STI so we get pulled over and some other guy behind us made both cars pop hoods for illegal stuff took pics the car engine and owners of cars there getting stricted everyone watch out!
Punctuation is our friend.
Old 03-21-2006, 06:46 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ROCNDAV
Nothing wrong with 3.4s

Most people in SoCal, in my area at least don't know how to drive. My lil six has hung with plenty of 5.0 stangs and import crap. Not saying it was faster, just that the drivers didn't know how to drive their cars.

My 3.4 lived its life to the fullest, now its time for the LS1 transplant
o ****, here come the v6 guys.
Old 03-21-2006, 07:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RyneZ06
It's not even the 3.8 V6 guys, but the 3.4 guys at that!

(soon to be 6.5 liter )
Old 03-21-2006, 07:58 PM
Banned

thanks for the laugh. i think its funny that you are working so hard to get me upset. im just laughing at you right now.

thanks again!
Old 03-21-2006, 08:04 PM
Banned

you seem like a smart guy, so why do you try and modify a v6 camaro, by doing a "3.4 swap" , are you kidding me here, you even post that you run 16's .
but back to your problem with street racing, noone really cared about your opinion, so why did you even say anything?? and all this illegal crap your spewing, well next time look in your rear view mirror at yourself when your going 80 on the freeway, and go turn yourself in to the cops.
oh yea..just for everyone else here that is reading this and waiting to see the fireworks ill give you a littel bit of a response to this: in my sig i put the last good time i ran (not what i run consistently) and the last dyno i did.

Funny that's the first thing the v8 guys pick up on - "you arent as fast as me.. your hp numbers suck ***.. wow yur slow... whats wrong with you?" or my most favorite one - "why the hell are you wasting your time with a v6?"

if you had the foresight to actually try to get me upset you would probably do your homework, and if you actually did that (which Ryne wouldnt, he seems like the lazy "i want you to be pissed off so ill see what words push your buttons" type) you would find out that i have indeed put a lot of work into my car.

I dont take offense to my car being slow. im not trying to rip the v8's a new *******, im creating a car that I like to drive regardless of what everyone else thinks. I'm not one of these people who seeks acceptance from everyone cause i know thats impossible -- someone will always have a problem with me or what ive done.

as for the whole - your v6 is slow comment - well.. yea it is right now. As i said before I have a new clutch coming in soon that I gotta put in. Once that is done and I break it in, ill face any of you (v6 or v8) at the track.. and if i lose i wont make excuses like some of the whiney v8 owners do when they lose to a ricer or a v6 with a turbo (but hes got a turbo!).

no i dont have a turbo (yet) but that doesnt mean i cant have fun racing..i just do it legally.

anyway. ill post more later, gotta jet to class. ..

ttyl

-R
Old 03-21-2006, 08:11 PM
TECH Junkie

I think Magnus got his V6 into the 12's before he swapped in the V8
Old 03-21-2006, 08:30 PM
On The Tree

Lol rinez06 is funny! Yea its dangerous but hey its fun
Old 03-21-2006, 09:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Black34V6
Keep going son, because you are about to get schooled...
Old 03-21-2006, 10:16 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

oh yea..just for everyone else here that is reading this and waiting to see the fireworks ill give you a littel bit of a response to this: in my sig i put the last good time i ran (not what i run consistently) and the last dyno i did.

Funny that's the first thing the v8 guys pick up on - "you arent as fast as me.. your hp numbers suck ***.. wow yur slow... whats wrong with you?" or my most favorite one - "why the hell are you wasting your time with a v6?"

if you had the foresight to actually try to get me upset you would probably do your homework, and if you actually did that (which Ryne wouldnt, he seems like the lazy "i want you to be pissed off so ill see what words push your buttons" type) you would find out that i have indeed put a lot of work into my car.

I dont take offense to my car being slow. im not trying to rip the v8's a new *******, im creating a car that I like to drive regardless of what everyone else thinks. I'm not one of these people who seeks acceptance from everyone cause i know thats impossible -- someone will always have a problem with me or what ive done.

as for the whole - your v6 is slow comment - well.. yea it is right now. As i said before I have a new clutch coming in soon that I gotta put in. Once that is done and I break it in, ill face any of you (v6 or v8) at the track.. and if i lose i wont make excuses like some of the whiney v8 owners do when they lose to a ricer or a v6 with a turbo (but hes got a turbo!).

no i dont have a turbo (yet) but that doesnt mean i cant have fun racing..i just do it legally.

ttyl

-R
you say i am not getting to you, but yet you post these rather large posts, ok dude your a real hard ***. ha ha, ok i will race you in my girlfriends Corolla S, and we will put money on it, think it will be a close race, but i think my girlfriends car has more top end
Old 03-21-2006, 11:03 PM
Banned

you say i am not getting to you, but yet you post these rather large posts, ok dude your a real hard ***. ha ha, ok i will race you in my girlfriends Corolla S, and we will put money on it, think it will be a close race, but i think my girlfriends car has more top end
<shrugs>
if you really think so. of course im not the garden variety 3.4L either. i must be getting to you guys cause you seem to think im gonna get "schooled". whatever. you keep thinking that. <thumbs up>

i post long posts because i have a lot to say. if you want to believe im upset or mad cause it makes you feel better then im glad i can bring some joy into your life. i find it entertaining conversing with people like you. mostly because you try so hard yet accomplish so little.

on a side note: ill make sure to cut down my posts for easier reading for the mentally challenged and/or english impared.

personally, this is kinda fun watching you guys get irritated cause a v6 owner is holding his own with ya. oh yea - as for the 16.069 time? one run. bog. it'll be corrected soon. thats all i have to say bout it.

tootles.
Old 03-21-2006, 11:18 PM
12 Second Club

Well I will chime in for the 3.4 guys. First things I have to say, I hold the N/A 3.4 record, and am shooting for the next one now. N/A=15.0 (me) FI=13.5 (tiago) And I am getting closer. For you to break an LS1 record, you could not put 10k into your car and do it. To much competition. And when it comes down to it, and you say, yeah I have a high 12's LS1, ok that like saying you have a camry. Everyones got that, even though its faster than me. Someones interests are really nothing of yours. And I can say personally by the summer or 06', me AND black34v6 will take your V8 on whole-heartedly.
Old 03-21-2006, 11:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

<shrugs>
if you really think so. of course im not the garden variety 3.4L either. i must be getting to you guys cause you seem to think im gonna get "schooled". whatever. you keep thinking that. <thumbs up>

i post long posts because i have a lot to say. if you want to believe im upset or mad cause it makes you feel better then im glad i can bring some joy into your life. i find it entertaining conversing with people like you. mostly because you try so hard yet accomplish so little.

on a side note: ill make sure to cut down my posts for easier reading for the mentally challenged and/or english impared.

personally, this is kinda fun watching you guys get irritated cause a v6 owner is holding his own with ya. oh yea - as for the 16.069 time? one run. bog. it'll be corrected soon. thats all i have to say bout it.

tootles.
like I tell all the v6 guys......(put that **** on the bottle!)
I'm sure you're happy with your V6.....but don't try to constitute that you're really satisfied....because you would gladly take a v8 over your v6 any day...
or else you wouldn't be modding it in the first place...... point being......
(it's all in the name of going fast!)
It's like me knowing that if I put the money I put in my lt1, into a ls1...I would be faster..... but **** it...**** happens the way it does.....,...
hopefully you hit the 14 sec mark soon!!!!!!! good luck champ....
Old 03-21-2006, 11:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by travie319
like I tell all the v6 guys......(put that **** on the bottle!)
I'm sure you're happy with your V6.....but don't try to constitute that you're really satisfied....because you would gladly take a v8 over your v6 any day...
or else you wouldn't be modding it in the first place...... point being......
(it's all in the name of going fast!)
It's like me knowing that if I put the money I put in my lt1, into a ls1...I would be faster..... but **** it...**** happens the way it does.....,...
hopefully you hit the 14 sec mark soon!!!!!!! good luck champ....
honestly im not looking for ***** to the wall power like i said. if i was interested in that i would have ditched the 6 a long time ago. im just looking to have a decently quick car that is the way i like it. and i like the fact that its a 6 -- makes it unique. i honestly can say that if i can get this to do 14's i dunno if id ever do anything more to it. (engine wise) -- altho i think that 13's are possible with a little more work.

thanks for the vote of confidence.
Old 03-22-2006, 01:16 AM
Staging Lane

Well good for you being satisfied with your car. I dare say that most others on this board would not be very satisfied knowing their car would have the measure of most Hondas with bolt-ons. But hey to each his own. Personally I'm glad you don't street race. With fewer people street racing, the cops might go back to looking the other way someday. There has always been a right place and time for car owners to engage in competition. Historically this has been in the rural somewhat isolated areas and will continue to irrespective of your opinion or the actions of law enforcement. Hopefully you'll keep that hot rod at the track.
Old 03-22-2006, 02:00 AM
Banned

well thats where i plan to keep my hot rod as you so eloquently put it. you should really brush up on your insulting too - its a little thin.
Old 03-22-2006, 11:24 AM
Teching In

Ya the cops have definetley been cracking down in my area. My brother got pulled over because his exahust loud, during the day, on his way to work....
They made him pop the hood and checked out the whole card. Gave him a ticket cause he didnt have some CARB stickers so he has to go to the ref now.

Apparently Sacramento Sherriffs went down to San DIego and trained with them on how to crack down on "high performance vehicle mods".

Anyone want to move with me?
Old 03-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Staging Lane

well thats where i plan to keep my hot rod as you so eloquently put it. you should really brush up on your insulting too - its a little thin.
Listen, bitch, with your weak *** 84mph V6, my wife's Touareg would rip you a new one.
(How was that? Any critique and/or observations would be greatly appreciated.)
Old 03-22-2006, 03:04 PM
On The Tree

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2006, 03:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Amerkin
Listen, bitch, with your weak *** 84mph V6, my wife's Touareg would rip you a new one.
(How was that? Any critique and/or observations would be greatly appreciated.)
wow. i've been upgraded to "bitch" status. thanks man. means a lot coming from you <thumbs up>

honestly I always find it hilarious how hard the v8 ppl disrespect me cause I have a v6. after I do my next track day i might get a little more respect...

not much -- i mean after all my car really is a v6 -- but a little bit more. but anyway. you guys are funny.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by keaj
Ya the cops have definetley been cracking down in my area. My brother got pulled over because his exahust loud, during the day, on his way to work....
They made him pop the hood and checked out the whole card. Gave him a ticket cause he didnt have some CARB stickers so he has to go to the ref now.

Apparently Sacramento Sherriffs went down to San DIego and trained with them on how to crack down on "high performance vehicle mods".

Anyone want to move with me?
My friend in the Orange County Sherrifs - he says that all cops were at the training conference he went to. He said it was in San Diego cause thats where they started the "identification" practice. They trained cops from sherrifs all the way up to CHP officers on how to spot "street racers" based on identifing marks like windshield stickers, rear window stickers, tinted windows, what kind of wheels are used for racing, larger tires, etc.

Quick Reply: cops