Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

"Professional" tuner warning

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 10:36 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackZCamaro
Thsi thread is good proof on why we have big name tuners like Lingenfelter and a few other good shops that are practically household names.
yeah its commitment to making the customer happy, and not screwing people over, (not saying strictly screwed anyone over)
Old 08-14-2006, 11:34 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by myws6istheshiznit
i guess he didnt tell you that we got him on the phone while i was there and he told his wife or whoever the lady is to tell me to come back and i wasnt the only person in the office trying to get my money they cant give a refund unless he is there?what kind of **** is that. and i did tell him i was coming. and yes i did pay for the down time on the dyno while they ran to the shop at twice the price it should have been i even paid for the time while they played halo. whats your point? mine is the dyno time was too much in price not to many hours. and he didnt honor my refund like he said he would . how do you justify that?i dont get it. you keep bringing up all the work he did i never bitched about that once just over charged.do you get it yet? rob also responded to my original post about getting the dyno guys to give me some money back i never heard back after that! as you can see im not the only one here!

oh yeah you can keep the $250
so did you get youre money .i gave the check to youre friend ...just want to make sure you got it ok...
hope this helps you out a little bit...and i talked to the dyno they said if you can produce a reciept that shows they charged yo $175.oo per hour the will refund all of your money..
Old 08-15-2006, 06:45 AM
11 Second Club

got it thanks rob
Old 08-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Launching!

THEY JUST BLEW UP MY FRIENDS CAR LOL! AND THERE TRYING TO MAKE HIM PAY FOR IT! caps>me!
Old 08-15-2006, 06:39 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by myws6istheshiznit
got it thanks rob
no problem....

Quick Reply: "Professional" tuner warning