Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Paintballing..

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007 | 03:49 PM
Banned

i might go. i haven't been in more than a year. me and my buddy here at Miramar use to go up there every weekend. I had a Model 98 Custom that was "custom" (i got kicked out like twice there HAHAHA). Oh and yes they do have gun you can rent, they have crappy ones that are cheap and still good for fun, or you can pay a little extra for a better gun and show off your skills. Hey Rocket, just wear Cami's and play sniper. LOL
Old 05-10-2007 | 03:50 PM
11 Second Club

hahah incase you can't tell everything i just said was sarcastic. once you've been around in the western section you'll know whos posts to take seriously and whos not to.

i of course tell 100% truth the whole time.
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by cookba
i might go. i haven't been in more than a year. me and my buddy here at Miramar use to go up there every weekend. I had a Model 98 Custom that was "custom" (i got kicked out like twice there HAHAHA). Oh and yes they do have gun you can rent, they have crappy ones that are cheap and still good for fun, or you can pay a little extra for a better gun and show off your skills. Hey Rocket, just wear Cami's and play sniper. LOL

what guns do they rent out there?

i had a shocker 2k and my whole setup, but that is all in illinois. I really don't care aslong as it doesnt chop i hate chopping.
Teching In

hahaha whats that supposed to mean haha
Old 05-10-2007 | 03:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by craparo
hahah incase you can't tell everything i just said was sarcastic. once you've been around in the western section you'll know whos posts to take seriously and whos not to.

i of course tell 100% truth the whole time.
dude I grew up in la, and lived in rancho and the oc....i was raised on sarcasm and i was being sarcastic too no worries lets just have fun!!!
Old 05-10-2007 | 03:53 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RoCkEt
dude I grew up in la, and lived in rancho and the oc....i was raised on sarcasm and i was being sarcastic too no worries lets just have fun!!!

im assuming people in la, rancho and oc are sarcastic? Not from around here so I wouldn't know.

Well I wouldn't be going if I didn't plan on having fun.
Old 05-10-2007 | 03:55 PM
Teching In

im assuming people in la, rancho and oc are sarcastic? Not from around here so I wouldn't know.

Well I wouldn't be going if I didn't plan on having fun.
well lets just get off this topic of sarcasm yes people around here are very sarcastic as well as me itss allll good dude. so do we know for sure its gonna be on the 26th??
Old 05-10-2007 | 04:02 PM
11 Second Club

anyone know what type of field it is... speedball only? woods/rec ball?

id like to bring the pistol.
Old 05-10-2007 | 04:03 PM
Banned

Hey rocket im just saying, playing sniper is fun. you get hit less and people are like where the hell did that come from. i sniped a couple times but my gun was SO loud i could only get off a few shots before i had to move.
Old 05-10-2007 | 04:07 PM
Teching In

Hey rocket im just saying, playing sniper is fun. you get hit less and people are like where the hell did that come from. i sniped a couple times but my gun was SO loud i could only get off a few shots before i had to move.
yeah i never did sniper...the boyfriend always wanted me out on the field so that actually sounds a lot more fun cause then im not always taken by surprise...and i dont have to be out in the open haha sounds way more fun!!!
Old 05-10-2007 | 04:37 PM
Teching In

does anyone know where to rent just in case i cant find my stuff????
Old 05-10-2007 | 04:54 PM
11 Second Club

i think they were saying we will be able to rent there at the field. because if i dont have my stuff ill have to rent too.
Old 05-10-2007 | 04:59 PM
Banned

hey craparo;

Standard Semi-Auto Paintgun: $11.00
Includes the paintgun, loader, cylinder, barrel safety, and CO2 refills for the day. If you rent our paintgun, you must shoot our paintballs.

Electronic-Trigger Piranha: $26.00
Includes the paintgun, electronic loader, barrel safety, and a HP gas cylinder. This price includes HP gas refills for the day. If you rent our paintgun, you must shoot our paintballs, and these electronic-trigger paintguns are not allowed in the Beginner walk-on groups.

Trilogy AutoCocker: $26.00
Includes the AutoCocker, electronic loader, barrel safety, and a HP gas cylinder. This price includes HP gas refills for the day. If you rent our paintgun, you must shoot our paintballs, and these AutoCockers are not allowed in Beginner walk-on groups.
Old 05-10-2007 | 05:16 PM
Teching In

YEEESSSS cool. thanks for the info......im so excited...and i just cant hide it
Old 05-10-2007 | 05:27 PM
11 Second Club

hey craparo;

Standard Semi-Auto Paintgun: $11.00
Includes the paintgun, loader, cylinder, barrel safety, and CO2 refills for the day. If you rent our paintgun, you must shoot our paintballs.

Electronic-Trigger Piranha: $26.00
Includes the paintgun, electronic loader, barrel safety, and a HP gas cylinder. This price includes HP gas refills for the day. If you rent our paintgun, you must shoot our paintballs, and these electronic-trigger paintguns are not allowed in the Beginner walk-on groups.

Trilogy AutoCocker: $26.00
Includes the AutoCocker, electronic loader, barrel safety, and a HP gas cylinder. This price includes HP gas refills for the day. If you rent our paintgun, you must shoot our paintballs, and these AutoCockers are not allowed in Beginner walk-on groups.

Not allowed in beginner walk on groups? Gay. although i bet no marines claim themselves to be beginners anyways. I might as well be, I havn't played for about 3-4 years.

Those are insanely good prices too, is their paint a rip off?

What are the rules on bringing your own equipment -- this field have a website or something?
Old 05-10-2007 | 05:31 PM
Banned

hey craparo, if you have alot of people coming just set up a group with them (call them). the paint i think, dont quote me on it is like $60 a case. look at cppaintball for their website. i dont know why im still posting on this thread, i prob wont get to go, lol.
Old 05-10-2007 | 05:33 PM
11 Second Club

Whaaat? not go. Lame. Yeah I was just looking on the pendleton.usmc.mil site but it said it was "being renovated".. i have a feeling that is out of date though. $60/case is a real good price for them forcing you to buy it. Fields back home charged ~130/case and forced you to use their paint.

I'll probably be playing with a pistol only anyways. If it sucks too much then I'll rent.
Old 05-10-2007 | 05:34 PM
Teching In

Not allowed in beginner walk on groups? Gay. although i bet no marines claim themselves to be beginners anyways. I might as well be, I havn't played for about 3-4 years.

Those are insanely good prices too, is their paint a rip off?

What are the rules on bringing your own equipment -- this field have a website or something?
are we supposed to be posting our equipment???
Old 05-10-2007 | 05:37 PM
Banned

^^ HAHAHA that looks like one of them old Nintendo guns for Duck Hunter.HAHAHAH
Old 05-10-2007 | 05:38 PM
Teching In

^^ HAHAHA that looks like one of them old Nintendo guns for Duck Hunter.HAHAHAH
hahaha its my roomates its either that or i rent and im not lookin to spend too much money this month

Quick Reply: Paintballing..