Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Plan B: Still meeting on Sunday for LACR!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 11:46 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Plan B: Still meeting on Sunday for LACR!

Me and a few are meeting at 7am at Coco’s on Sepulveda just north of the 118 here in San Fernando Valley.

I know there is a lot of confusion of times LACR will be open and such, but a lot of us can only go on Sunday. So if any of the Sunday crew want to meet up with us, its all good.

I understand the gates will open at 8am and it’s a First come, First serve with limited #’s getting in. I still don’t understand that cause I thought Saturday Night was an all nighter. Oh well.

I don’t even know if we will be able to run, but with cars on the roster like Jet Cars, mod’d cars, etc, it should be entertaining none the less. I just want to say I was there on the last day LACR was open.

Laters,
Old 07-27-2007, 12:19 PM
TECH Regular

yeah ill be there tonight and sunday....unfortunately in my honda since my camaro got broken legs right now
Old 07-27-2007, 01:12 PM
11 Second Club

I'll be there on Saturday as well.
Old 08-03-2007, 11:00 AM
Teching In

It was great meeting ya Flash. What was funny was you were in front of me all that time and I didnt even know it.

One of my guys says he see's this GTO run at Irwindale all the time with "Haddad"s in the back window. Seems that must be you.

Really glad we went on Sunday. Saturday sounded like a mess. Mike told me all about it. Yikes.

LACR - RIP.

I only have one video done right now. Its me pulling on a Third gen. Dont know much about it, other then it was parked next to Mike Haddad and he was one of Mikes pals. Cool Guy. Talked to him afterward. Never got to see what was under the hood thought.

He got the light, but I got a lower ET. I had to hit the turboboost button to pull on him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsYjCXu1uj0

Quick Reply: Plan B: Still meeting on Sunday for LACR!