Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

I hate vista!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 01:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BobDoLe
i live in north county and keep my stuff locked up like pee-wee's bike.

let me know if there's going to be a group discussion with the suspected theif because i have a few things i feel should be voiced.
we should tie his *** to the back of my ss and roast the tires. then drag his *** all over town. Hmmm... might just do that for the next cruise.
Old 08-09-2007, 12:19 PM
Launching!

that's ****** fucked up....i say ya lean on the kid a lil bit, be suprised...he'll prolly end up tellin on himself...thieves are stOOpid that way

i hate lil sneaky ***** like that....lil punk *****
Old 08-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Teching In

dude i completely know how u feel. not many things compare to u going to work making an honest living while some low life is at your house stealing your ****. IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. if this makes u feel better, i had at least 2,000 dollars worth of stuff stolen from me with in one month. my dad and i just swapped motors in our jet boat. went from a 68' 427 to a 6th gen 454. i totaled the 427, sucked a valve he he oops. the 454 came with some goodies. a bigger cam, two sets of valve covers, (oe and some chrome ones) chrome oil pan, (oe and the chrome one) and chrome water pump, and a single carb intake. well we just puth the 454 in as is. So here is the list of stolen parts ..... brace yourself.. New cam for 454, oe valve covers of 454, we used the chrome ones, intake for 454, chrome oil pan, oil pan off the 427, valve covers for 427, cam that came out o 427 and to top it off the stole the brand new engine hoist and engine stand me dad just bougth so we could do the swap. they were both chained the the boat trailer.
THIS ALL HAPPEND IN BROAD DAY LIGHT. all the engine parts were in the back of my pick-up it has a camper shell. all while i was at work in 100+ degrees!
whoever did it knew what time i was worked.
the only thing they didn get was the chrome water pump it was hidden a little better.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:05 PM
Launching!

Man I didn't know so many low lifes live out in Visat and Oceanside. I thought those were nice little suburb type communities. Vista is where I am picking up my 07ZZR in a few weeks, and I thought the communitie looked safe and low life free.

Edit: Sorry to hear that happenin to you btw. Kick his *** Seabass!!!

Last edited by 93transam; 08-10-2007 at 12:22 PM.

Quick Reply: I hate vista!!!