Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Need a Tune?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 11:01 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need a Tune?

I just got my car tuned this past weekend. I did a LS1 swap into my 89 camaro with a A4. put in a 3200 stall along with a shift kit. I tried to tune my own car using HP tuners. i thought i did a good job. Well anyways, I found this guy that does tunes for 150 bucks. He said that whoever did your tune didnt know what they were doing. LOL so anyways, he did the tune took about 2hrs just to dail it in. AND MAN!! What a big difference in the cars performance. WOW!! I took it to the mountains yesterday the car gave me 27mpg NO JOKE! The car does not ping anymore.... THE CAR IS WAY BETTER. If any of you live in the Nor Cal valley let me know. I will give the # to you.

Joey J.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:18 AM
Banned

good deal. i'll take it that it wasnt a dyno tune as those are usually $450, so probably a street tune. None the less good performance and 27mpg, you cant complain.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:29 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by cookba
good deal. i'll take it that it wasnt a dyno tune as those are usually $450, so probably a street tune. None the less good performance and 27mpg, you cant complain.
Yeah i know the Dyno tunes are better but hey, The car is better than ever. i wonder what the MPG would be on flat land...

Quick Reply: Need a Tune?