Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

random thoughts.

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 10:44 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I raced my friends 335 and found out my LT1 is as fast as my old LS1 with same mods
Old 06-17-2008, 10:49 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by hlaalu
i owned an m3 last night. some punk as kid thougth he was cool and peeled out of a parking lot so i caught up to him, destroyed him and than laughed with my friend as he tried to catch up.

now that is what im talking about, some punk *** kid had a nice ride but didnt know how to drive, see it all the time. on a side note my unlce had an ssr truck with an ls2, thought he could beat my camaro's, no chance, got pissed bought a programmer, cai exhaust and still no chance, got even more mad, got a call from him on sat morning, hey luke i just bought an 08 corvette im ready for my rematch, i replied with 6 speed or auto? he replied 6 speed i said ill be right there, cruised about a mile to my uncles house, lined em up and still beat him by a nose, all the way up to 120, he fucked up on the launch pretty bad, and didnt have enough to run me down, he was really mad at this point, acussing me of my car not being stock and yadda yadda yadda, my mom and dad found out and called me, you know your uncle rick spent a lot of money on that car, why cant you let him win just 1 race. i started hysterically laughing, he went and bitched to my parents about my mesely stock 02 camaro.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:50 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by m6ttop
I raced my friends 335 and found out my LT1 is as fast as my old LS1 with same mods
make your way over to corona,well find out if its as fast as a stock ls1
Old 06-17-2008, 10:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
now that is what im talking about, some punk *** kid had a nice ride but didnt know how to drive, see it all the time. on a side note my unlce had an ssr truck with an ls2, thought he could beat my camaro's, no chance, got pissed bought a programmer, cai exhaust and still no chance, got even more mad, got a call from him on sat morning, hey luke i just bought an 08 corvette im ready for my rematch, i replied with 6 speed or auto? he replied 6 speed i said ill be right there, cruised about a mile to my uncles house, lined em up and still beat him by a nose, all the way up to 120, he fucked up on the launch pretty bad, and didnt have enough to run me down, he was really mad at this point, acussing me of my car not being stock and yadda yadda yadda, my mom and dad found out and called me, you know your uncle rick spent a lot of money on that car, why cant you let him win just 1 race. i started hysterically laughing, he went and bitched to my parents about my mesely stock 02 camaro.
HAHAHHA I love your family
Old 06-17-2008, 10:55 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WS6_Suicide_Machine
HAHAHHA I love your family
lol, i do at times, my uncle is starting a car feud between me and him,
Old 06-17-2008, 10:57 AM
TECH Regular

make your way over to corona,well find out if its as fast as a stock ls1
well do somethin...
Old 06-17-2008, 12:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Why won't the moderators allow a "Official: I'm bored... BS thread" like on LS2?
Old 06-17-2008, 12:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Why won't the moderators allow a "Official: I'm bored... BS thread" like on LS2?
I guess because they created SSU for that purpose.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DarkKnightRider
i had alot of fun last night chatting with a bunch of the people on this site about random crap in a thread that has apparently been deleted. that i decided to make another random thread. hopefully it will pick up and we all can have a fun conversation. (yes im quite bored)
yea...lol...i got an infraction for that
Old 06-17-2008, 01:29 PM
On The Tree

HILARIOUS...
Old 06-17-2008, 02:05 PM
TECH Addict

lol thats a great story. people just seem to under-estimate how fast these cars really are
Old 06-17-2008, 02:06 PM
TECH Addict

anyone else pissed at JACK FM and what its become? all they play now are the same handfull of 80's songs.
Old 06-17-2008, 08:46 PM
TECH Regular

anyone else pissed at JACK FM and what its become? all they play now are the same handfull of 80's songs.
YES! I was all happy when the came out like "we do what the **** we want"! I swear they are just gonna start playin the cure over and over
Old 06-17-2008, 08:49 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by m6ttop
YES! I was all happy when the came out like "we do what the **** we want"! I swear they are just gonna start playin the cure over and over
Old 06-17-2008, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i owned an m3 last night. some punk as kid thougth he was cool and peeled out of a parking lot so i caught up to him, destroyed him and than laughed with my friend as he tried to catch up.
how inconsiderate, you just popped his bubble and destroyed his little world of bmw.

i had this riced out mitsubishi with an intake, lowered, can't even remember all the suspension mods.
i was killing this bolt-on 90something honda accord (in mira mesa) when a camaro with t-tops pulled up to us real slow (we were WOT) then punched it and took off like he was heading back to the future. when we caught up to him at a light about 5 seconds later, driver and passenger were still laughing uncontrollably. that f*ckin ruined my kill.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:14 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BobDoLe
how inconsiderate, you just popped his bubble and destroyed his little world of bmw.

i had this riced out mitsubishi with an intake, lowered, can't even remember all the suspension mods.
i was killing this bolt-on 90something honda accord (in mira mesa) when a camaro with t-tops pulled up to us real slow (we were WOT) then punched it and took off like he was heading back to the future. when we caught up to him at a light about 5 seconds later, driver and passenger were still laughing uncontrollably. that f*ckin ruined my kill.
LOL and from then on you vowed to never step outside your camaro for as long as you live
Old 06-17-2008, 09:58 PM
Teching In

damn, lakers are getting kill...
Old 06-17-2008, 10:03 PM
On The Tree

3rd qtr, 3.26 left 84 - 54 Boston!!
Old 06-17-2008, 10:10 PM
Launching!

sweet go boston. i hate the lakers.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:12 PM
On The Tree

I'm not for one or the other but boston is playing like the mean it, they lost because they made mistakes not because the lakers were better. Lakers are just not consistent here in the finals.

Quick Reply: random thoughts.