Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

hmmmm

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 01:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Sounds like lunch.
All that is missing now is the guacamole!

I'd like to have tailpipes that shot out projectiles of some sort, for that ****** who insist on tailgating.
I want to invent a disentegrator beam that shoots out at the touch of the button towards the car in front of me. Shoot, give me a few weeks and I'll rid this place of all of the idiots on their cell phone driving in the fast lane doing 55 with their turn signal flashing.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:55 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by james562
It's because these LS1 cars are getting cheaper and easier for kids to buy, therefore younger, misinformed, uneducated people are grabbing them up and registering for ls1tech...

These are the same people that post 40X a day in the Racers Lounge about the new R35 GTR or the same people who are worried about how a 10K stroker motor(that they will never be able to afford) will get less MPG than there current clapped out Camaro

you hit the nail on the head....ahh youth...everyone needs a dream i guess
Old 06-25-2008, 01:55 PM
Launching!

Sounds like lunch.

werdddd.....
Old 06-25-2008, 02:14 PM
Staging Lane

I'd like to make my car capable of flying over traffic LOL

By the way that kid who wants to shoot out smoke from his tail pipes is a turd.... I would like to see him blow his fake smoke past a real cop or go through a smog check with his fake smoke blowing out... really why is it so hard from some people to have common sense?!
Old 06-25-2008, 02:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Drake02
I'd like to make my car capable of flying over traffic LOL

By the way that kid who wants to shoot out smoke from his tail pipes is a turd.... I would like to see him blow his fake smoke past a real cop or go through a smog check with his fake smoke blowing out... really why is it so hard from some people to have common sense?!
I wonder if he is trying to make a James bond like smoke screen? I actually remember some company that would do that in the 80s. I think Road & track (or some other magazine) did an article on it. Some expensive Porsche that had a smoke screen at the touch of a button. They injected a little bit of ATF into the intake manifold IIRC. I always thought that it would damage things/clog cats.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Juiced
another kid wants to blow smoke out his tailpipes and thats just in one section....
hahah, i read that **** too.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:24 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by ROCNDAV
I wonder if he is trying to make a James bond like smoke screen? I actually remember some company that would do that in the 80s. I think Road & track (or some other magazine) did an article on it. Some expensive Porsche that had a smoke screen at the touch of a button. They injected a little bit of ATF into the intake manifold IIRC. I always thought that it would damage things/clog cats.
nah im pretty sure he said something about doing it in front of hybrids to **** them off. he's probably just a stupid kid who takes a MMA class once a month and thinks he is a bad ***.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:26 PM
TECH Junkie

That IS Stupid. As mentioned, most hybrid owners are just going to look at him and say "what a POS"
Old 06-25-2008, 02:29 PM
TECH Addict

That IS Stupid. As mentioned, most hybrid owners are just going to look at him and say "what a POS"
i agree, and then try to make MORE emissions laws for us.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

I want to invent a disentegrator beam that shoots out at the touch of the button towards the car in front of me. Shoot, give me a few weeks and I'll rid this place of all of the idiots on their cell phone driving in the fast lane doing 55 with their turn signal flashing.
Seriously, and now everyone is driving even slower in the fast lane b/c of gas prices.

My wife doesn't like when I honk at people, my reply: Someone needs to educate them.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was thinking Spy Hunter. ****, I'd love the oil slick and spikes.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:47 PM
Now you have my attention

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Then there would be more of a point to passing people other than just to get around them.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Seriously, and now everyone is driving even slower in the fast lane b/c of gas prices.
Some **** on the freeway the other day was driving a prius with "green' stickers all over her car, in the fast lane. I finally made my way up to be the car behind her, nobody in front of her. As I finally got around her, she had this attitude, and you could almost tell she was driving that way to "conserve fuel". I wanted to effing tell her to look in her rear view mirror at all the cars she holding up, causing people to hit their brakes and wonder how much good she really is doing for the environment.

I don't mind that people drive like this, but do it in the appropriate lane.

I was thinking Spy Hunter. ****, I'd love the oil slick and spikes.
I loved that game. how'd that beat go? "do doo doodoodoo do do"
Old 06-25-2008, 03:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Some **** on the freeway the other day was driving a prius with "green' stickers all over her car, in the fast lane. I finally made my way up to be the car behind her, nobody in front of her. As I finally got around her, she had this attitude, and you could almost tell she was driving that way to "conserve fuel". I wanted to effing tell her to look in her rear view mirror at all the cars she holding up, causing people to hit their brakes and wonder how much good she really is doing for the environment.

I don't mind that people drive like this, but do it in the appropriate lane.
Agreed, they fail to see the big picture. Also, I feel this way about cities who do not coordinate their traffic signals (Rancho Cucamonga comes to mind).

I loved that game. how'd that beat go? "do doo doodoodoo do do"
Then the car driving by sound...

If you remember Donkey Kong, Ms. Pacman, etc., rent "The King of Kong: A fistful of quarters". Cool documentary.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:13 PM
TECH Resident

i have a smoke kit on my car. chicks dig it.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:15 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 01black
werdddd.....
01black where do you get your avatar pictures?
Old 06-25-2008, 03:15 PM
TECH Junkie

Agreed, they fail to see the big picture. Also, I feel this way about cities who do not coordinate their traffic signals (Rancho Cucamonga comes to mind).

Then the car driving by sound...

If you remember Donkey Kong, Ms. Pacman, etc., rent "The King of Kong: A fistful of quarters". Cool documentary.
I'll have to check that out! Those games you listed above are my favorites along with Galaga & Joust.

I have the Williams Classics / Midway Arcade Classics (Joust, Robotron, Defender, Spy Hunter...) and Intellivision Lives for my son's Xbox. I prefer playing those over his newer games. lol. Yep, Im an old fart.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:03 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Seriously stop with the spanish, Thats another thing i have been noticing. It seems more and more beaners have been joining along with the ricers lol.
if you dont like it GTFO.....PLAIN N SIMPLE.if you dont understand it thats on you,for those of us who can let us enjoy it....ok..
Old 06-25-2008, 07:26 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by pweterss
if you dont like it GTFO.....PLAIN N SIMPLE.if you dont understand it thats on you,for those of us who can let us enjoy it....ok..
Understand it? That was the first language i learned. I just think it gets gay after a while. And you get the **** out go to PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Last edited by XpEdItIoUs; 06-25-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:38 PM
On The Tree

Then dont **** off ur people !!!!!!! ricers is one thing but beaners is more of a racial slur!!!! We prefer Chuntys!!!!!lol

Quick Reply: hmmmm