Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Att: Ryne @ CMS

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 05:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey any of u guys going to the fullerton meet tonight? or you guys meeting out on cherry again?
Old 07-12-2008, 05:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Savior1974
Well that's between You, Her, and Mykel. But I'm just saying what she told us. But that's not any of my concern.

And I love how your making it out like we said it HAD to be a roll. You said dig, roll, whatever, so I said I'll do both with you cause its just for fun. And that's exactly what I did. Like I said the rolls were close but I won 2 out of 3, you got me on the one dig we did. MNM beat you twice, the M5 beat you, White Mongoose beat you, The black stock C5Z that came out said he pulled you.

That's it.

And like I said in the other thread, My car did great for only dynoing 357 whp on the same dyno where you dyno'ed 400+whp.
Jus my 2 cents, but can i get a shot with that camaro evrybody beat? lol jk
Old 07-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FastAzzCobra
LOL an ls1, id put a mopar motor in b4 i put in an ls1 buddy! And you can ask savior or ryan about my car, they seen it and they'll tell you i dont mess around.
hey but honestly if u want to get a race goin my cousin has a 04 cobra with some mods and is willing to run a fair race
10 Second Club

Jus my 2 cents, but can i get a shot with that camaro evrybody beat? lol jk
hell yea you can, i'm just a pushover...
Teching In

Originally Posted by BAD-GTO
hey any of u guys going to the fullerton meet tonight? or you guys meeting out on cherry again?
Go to the cherry meet if you want some good races, fun or cash. There's always more cars out there on sat nights plus we have some good tracks and there safe too.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
hell yea you can, i'm just a pushover...
From a dig? For money?
Old 07-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Teching In

I wanted to set you up with it. Supposebly on spray its suppose to put down over 600whp. And hell, he's got a big mouth anyway so I was thinking maybe he'd be down to run you for a little cash.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

thanx but I will only be viewing....no racing for me
Old 07-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ae13291
hey but honestly if u want to get a race goin my cousin has a 04 cobra with some mods and is willing to run a fair race
Whats his name and what color is it cuz odds are i probably know him
Old 07-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Savior1974
I wanted to set you up with it. Supposebly on spray its suppose to put down over 600whp. And hell, he's got a big mouth anyway so I was thinking maybe he'd be down to run you for a little cash.
If its got an auto im gonna need the go lol jk, well im down, but i jus hope he dont **** when he sees my car cuz thats what everybody does when i roll up, they get off telling me they seen me run 9's at cali speedway lol seriously where the **** was i? I honestly think its jus the wheels!
Old 07-12-2008, 06:06 PM
10 Second Club

If its got an auto im gonna need the go lol jk, well im down, but i jus hope he dont **** when he sees my car cuz thats what everybody does when i roll up, they get off telling me they seen me run 9's at cali speedway lol seriously where the **** was i? I honestly think its jus the wheels!
street tires or drags? we could probably set something up once I get my **** together, i'll pm u
Teching In

"I was talking to Mykel and he is upset so we should just hang out at the meets"

"no no, it's nothing, dont even bring him up, so stupid, highschool drama.."

"those guys are so immature, dont even want to talk about him"

she has never told me not to call or text bro And if she "rejected" me, why did she show up at "my" meet where you yourself said everyone is a fan of mine and where i'd surely be?

youre pathetic, Literally lying now to protect your fairy boyfriend's pride

Lol.....

Are you writing the next harry potter book, I mean your fiction work is absolutely amazing.

Lol, I guess when you text someone and don't get a text back, you kind of get the hint that they don't want to talk to you. Also she asked me if it would be wierd if she went to the meet, and if I didn't want her to go she wouldn't have.

Lol so dillusional its pathetic.
Banned

Whats his name and what color is it cuz odds are i probably know him
im sure all u cobra guys seen each other b4. his name is levon from glendale, silver 04 cobra with stock svt wheels DR's and has the big hood with the fins in the middle and hood. i think he also has full bassani exhaust
Old 07-12-2008, 06:07 PM
Teching In

Yeah, you need to roll up on like some POS walmart tires and swap tires before your runs. Your car looks hella aggressive as it sits.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by MnMFTW
Lol.....

Are you writing the next harry potter book, I mean your fiction work is absolutely amazing.

Lol, I guess when you text someone and don't get a text back, you kind of get the hint that they don't want to talk to you. Also she asked me if it would be wierd if she went to the meet, and if I didn't want her to go she wouldn't have.

Lol so dillusional its pathetic.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:10 PM
Staging Lane

I honestly think its jus the wheels!

you'd prolly get more races if you didnt show up on race slicks and skinnies :dunno:
Old 07-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Teching In

street tires or drags? we could probably set something up once I get my **** together, i'll pm u
Drag radials or slicks, either or. I still gotta fix my belt slippin problem but ill still run if i havent fixed it yet.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Teching In

No comment, Lol.

Its obvious how dillusional you are.

Honestly its sad that you would try to lie about that **** to, just because you got played for a fool, and have no game.

She also told me about the text you just sent her asking if its true that you didn't want her talking to you lol. Your like a little bitch puppy dog. Next time you try lying make sure her friend and her friends BF (Nemanracing) aren't there to call complete bullshit on you.

How does it look right now that not only did you get a train ran on you on tuesday but you also, lie about girls wanting you because your a pathetic reject.

I really want you and your little BF to come out on tuesday so you can both be put in your place.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by MnMFTW
Your like a little bitch puppy dog.
wtf? lol. dude, you are ******* nuts! I couldnt even get that mad about it even if all that **** were true. lol

show up to get put in my place? you of all people are going to start making physical threats now? lol I truly have seen it all now...
Old 07-12-2008, 06:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Brismo7
you'd prolly get more races if you didnt show up on race slicks and skinnies :dunno:
Its on drag radials and skinnies lol, yeah well nobody has the 10th ann svt wheels i want, evrytime i find some they are sold before i call.

Quick Reply: Att: Ryne @ CMS