Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Mo Val Thread?

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 01:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all the rumors are true ,ryan showed up told savior exactly he said over the net and savior bitched out and had to call his savior to rescure him lol, no pun intended hahahah

ryan 1 savior 0

props to ryan, who knew a 5 foot something little white kid could punk a 7 foot tall black guy lol
Old 07-16-2008, 01:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 02NBMWS6
why no replies from Savior yet?

damn 7 unread PMs lol
Old 07-16-2008, 01:26 PM
Teching In

*waits for*..."weres my money bitch thread"
Old 07-16-2008, 01:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

**** you pay me! /goodfellas
Old 07-16-2008, 01:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

I'm going on lunch...I'm guessing there will be 50+ posts by the time I get back.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:29 PM
Teching In

Actually Will got it right. That was the bet, I don't know were the "side bet" for showing up came from.

But anyways, Ryan showed up with 2 buddies, and asked me about the money, I said I was over the drama and already posted that if you came out you weren't getting anything so don't waste your time. Then he said he doesn't live on the forums, and I said well its on there. Then he asked If MNM was coming out and I said, yeah he is. And I went back to the meet.

So then like 15 mins later, Ryan's friend (Black dude in the Video) decides he wants to talk to me. So we talk, and I keep telling him, this has nothing to do with you, why are you even talking to me, and he says something like Ryan owes him, and I owe Ryan and we need to talk about it.... (All while Ryan is standing around with his hands in his pocket saying nothing) and I told him he needs to talk to Ryan about his money then, and why is he talking to me.

So eventually I knew by the way this was going down, if me and Ryan were to get down, he was gonna have at least this guy if not both friends jump in, so I called my dad and told him to call my uncle and his homies to come out in case there were problems. My dad calls them, the police, and he comes out too.

But before they get there, Ryan's buddy approaches me again and basically says he's not leaving until someone gets paid (keep in mind Ryan is saying nothing except where's Mykel) so say again, why are you even talking to me, this has nothing to do with you, then he starts to get mad, so I say to Ryan Lets go over here and talk alone.

Me and Ryan walk away and I tell Ryan "I said I would pay you 50bucks if you came out here and talked all the **** you did online" He said " Well I don't remember what I said, All I know is I heard your car went 13.50's @ the track, and the Corvette is a inferior drag platform." I said, "who cares, its not even about the car, its about all the **** you said, like ******, Pansy, and Fairyboy and all that ****." He said... " I don't even use the word pansy and when I was talking about **** and fairys I was only talking about Mykel, not you" and I said "Bullshit, I can show you that you were talking about me too"

And at that moment the police showed up and my dad rolled up. So they all got out and eventually we got sent home.

But like I said in the last thread, this was me and Ryans beef, but he shows up with him and 2 other dudes to confront one guy, and stands back while his friend does all the talking instead of talking to me himself, and when I pulled him to the side, he forgot all the **** he was saying about me and only remembers that my car is slow, and that he was talking to MNM.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 00SSLS1
**** you pay me! /goodfellas
Ever seen Jesse James's tattoo on his palm? It says "Pay up sucker" with dollar bills. It's pretty cool.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
all the rumors are true ,ryan showed up told savior exactly he said over the net and savior bitched out and had to call his savior to rescure him lol, no pun intended hahahah

ryan 1 savior 0

props to ryan, who knew a 5 foot something little white kid could punk a 7 foot tall black guy lol
LOL...ryan has some big *****...LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Old 07-16-2008, 01:32 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Savior1974
Actually Will got it right. i am a tool and bitched out at the last minute.

Yes, yes you are
Old 07-16-2008, 01:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

man dont post that bullshit, I dont wanna see that ****
Old 07-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Teching In

Actually Will got it right. That was the bet, I don't know were the "side bet" for showing up came from.

But anyways, Ryan showed up with 2 buddies, and asked me about the money, I said I was over the drama and already posted that if you came out you weren't getting anything so don't waste your time. Then he said he doesn't live on the forums, and I said well its on there. Then he asked If MNM was coming out and I said, yeah he is. And I went back to the meet.

So then like 15 mins later, Ryan's friend (Black dude in the Video) decides he wants to talk to me. So we talk, and I keep telling him, this has nothing to do with you, why are you even talking to me, and he says something like Ryan owes him, and I owe Ryan and we need to talk about it.... (All while Ryan is standing around with his hands in his pocket saying nothing) and I told him he needs to talk to Ryan about his money then, and why is he talking to me.

So eventually I knew by the way this was going down, if me and Ryan were to get down, he was gonna have at least this guy if not both friends jump in, so I called my dad and told him to call my uncle and his homies to come out in case there were problems. My dad calls them, the police, and he comes out too.

But before they get there, Ryan's buddy approaches me again and basically says he's not leaving until someone gets paid (keep in mind Ryan is saying nothing except where's Mykel) so say again, why are you even talking to me, this has nothing to do with you, then he starts to get mad, so I say to Ryan Lets go over here and talk alone.

Me and Ryan walk away and I tell Ryan "I said I would pay you 50bucks if you came out here and talked all the **** you did online" He said " Well I don't remember what I said, All I know is I heard your car went 13.50's @ the track, and the Corvette is a inferior drag platform." I said, "who cares, its not even about the car, its about all the **** you said, like ******, Pansy, and Fairyboy and all that ****." He said... " I don't even use the word pansy and when I was talking about **** and fairys I was only talking about Mykel, not you" and I said "Bullshit, I can show you that you were talking about me too"

And at that moment the police showed up and my dad rolled up. So they all got out and eventually we got sent home.

But like I said in the last thread, this was me and Ryans beef, but he shows up with him and 2 other dudes to confront one guy, and stands back while his friend does all the talking instead of talking to me himself, and when I pulled him to the side, he forgot all the **** he was saying about me and only remembers that my car is slow, and that he was talking to MNM.
daddy plus cops=
Old 07-16-2008, 01:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

why would you call your dad or the cops? weren't you there with other people?
Old 07-16-2008, 01:46 PM
Teching In

Nope, I didn't bring anyone. There were people there because there was a meet going on, but I had no one there with me. You can see in the video I was talking to them alone.

So like I said, if something was to go down, it would have been me alone vs 2-3(if the other dude he brought jumped in)

I guess that's my fault for thinking he would come handle his business by himself instead of hiring a mouthpiece and backup.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:49 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
a little harsh alex, dont you think ........
not at all
Old 07-16-2008, 01:51 PM
TECH Apprentice

Nope, I didn't bring anyone. There were people there because there was a meet going on, but I had no one there with me. You can see in the video I was talking to them alone.

So like I said, if something was to go down, it would have been me alone vs 2-3(if the other dude he brought jumped in)

I guess that's my fault for thinking he would come handle his business by himself instead of hiring a mouthpiece and backup.
I cant see the vid here, I'm just saying If it were me I'd call some freinds
Old 07-16-2008, 02:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

I no one wants to respond its cool but what happened to make everyone so mad at "savior1974"?
Old 07-16-2008, 02:06 PM
On The Tree

damm! its tuff in the streets son!
Old 07-16-2008, 02:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by carbonfiberbird
I no one wants to respond its cool but what happened to make everyone so mad at "savior1974"?
Honestly, I think this whole thing is a little blown out of proportion.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:09 PM
TECH Addict

Sorry Savior but I'd rather run the risk of getting jumped then calling my dad and looking like a *****
Old 07-16-2008, 02:10 PM
Teching In

Yeah it did, Well long story short, Me and MNM raced Will, We both beat Will from a roll, Will beat me from a dig. I didn't say anything about the races until Krazy4 asked what happened, then I told him what happened and then everyone got all riled up.