Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

this is just terrible

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 05:26 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fast01z28
am i not allowed to be annoyed buy a stupid saying taken from a stupid movie that came out like 5 years ago, and has appeared in almost every thread about an ugly car since that movie?
It's not anymore annoying or stupid than misleading screen names.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, so now youre all butt hurt because i found your comment annoying. grow up.

Last edited by fast01z28; 07-20-2008 at 08:48 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:18 PM
TECH Addict

interesting thread here...
Old 07-21-2008, 03:09 AM
8 Second Club

Settle down it was just a Joke...And I am done...
Old 07-21-2008, 11:34 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by fast01z28
wow, so now youre all butt hurt because i found your comment annoying. grow up.
Pot, meet kettle.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:57 AM
TECH Resident

wow my thread of some ugly camaro turned into a fight between these guys what the hell lol
Old 07-21-2008, 12:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
Settle down it was just a Joke...And I am done...
Is that the best response you can come up with? I'm tired of your holier than thou facade on this forum, just because you joined before me doesn't mean people care about you. I'm sorry you live your life in a shell and will never understand what it's like to be an adult. So I am now telling you to grow up and stop pretending that I care. Got that, fucko?
You, sir, are a racist. A ****. An *** droplet. A ******* who couldn't count with his own fingers. Punk. Bitch. A nig-nog with makeup and a pair of colored contacts. You are a whoremongering skinhead who should be raped with a broomstick, then thrown into the deepest body of water. You ponce. You *****. I bet you rape boys in your sleep. You compensate for your faggotry by posting bigotted **** that makes you feel like a man, because your *****'s 12 centimeters long and your GF's suckin' off a beaner in the next room for meth money. You dipshit. You fucktard. The dumbest nig-nog is 3x smarter than you'll ever be. ******. Get the **** off the forums and don't come back until learn some proper manners, you cross-burning, Seig Heil-throwing jagoff.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:45 PM
Launching!

stfu, I've had enough of your ****. Every day you come here and insult me. Sometimes I cry because you hurt me so bad. But not this time. This time I'm standing up for myself. This time you will be the one who is hurt. This time I will be the one laughing. You will be laughed at. Just because I'm a black /Asian slightly retarded, gay man, doesn't mean you can just say **** like that!
Old 07-21-2008, 03:08 PM

^that by far is the funniest post I've read all day. You sir, just made my monday.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:16 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thumbs down

Old 07-22-2008, 02:03 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by BobDoLe
Is that the best response you can come up with? I'm tired of your holier than thou facade on this forum, just because you joined before me doesn't mean people care about you. I'm sorry you live your life in a shell and will never understand what it's like to be an adult. So I am now telling you to grow up and stop pretending that I care. Got that, fucko?
You, sir, are a racist. A ****. An *** droplet. A ******* who couldn't count with his own fingers. Punk. Bitch. A nig-nog with makeup and a pair of colored contacts. You are a whoremongering skinhead who should be raped with a broomstick, then thrown into the deepest body of water. You ponce. You *****. I bet you rape boys in your sleep. You compensate for your faggotry by posting bigotted **** that makes you feel like a man, because your *****'s 12 centimeters long and your GF's suckin' off a beaner in the next room for meth money. You dipshit. You fucktard. The dumbest nig-nog is 3x smarter than you'll ever be. ******. Get the **** off the forums and don't come back until learn some proper manners, you cross-burning, Seig Heil-throwing jagoff.
If you want to keep talking **** you can say it to my face, PM me for my address, I will gladly give it to you so you can meet me and see that I'm not that bad of a kid, hell I'd rather take a shot from you then keep hearing you tell everyone that I'm a "piece of ****", and big ******* deal that I'm short... can I help that? Quit being a dick man, I've told you that I respected your opinions and I think your a smart guy, I havent even posted in the fitness section just so you wouldnt have to go ape **** on me for not knowing EVERYTHING about fitness. ******* christ. I never started ****, I didnt start the thread, I only told the truth, I was kinda mad because I had just really found out all the problems. Im just selling the prelude because I just dont have the time that it needs.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:04 PM
TECH Addict

WTF??
Old 07-22-2008, 04:15 PM
TECH Addict

Anyone want to fight BMI vs. BMI? LOL....
Old 07-22-2008, 04:35 PM
Staging Lane

This is a weird *** thread... entertaining enough to help time go by at work though
Old 07-22-2008, 07:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Finger 02 Z28
If you want to keep talking **** you can say it to my face, PM me for my address, I will gladly give it to you so you can meet me and see that I'm not that bad of a kid, hell I'd rather take a shot from you then keep hearing you tell everyone that I'm a "piece of ****", and big ******* deal that I'm short... can I help that? Quit being a dick man, I've told you that I respected your opinions and I think your a smart guy, I havent even posted in the fitness section just so you wouldnt have to go ape **** on me for not knowing EVERYTHING about fitness. ******* christ. I never started ****, I didnt start the thread, I only told the truth, I was kinda mad because I had just really found out all the problems. Im just selling the prelude because I just dont have the time that it needs.
no shut the **** up. who ******* said **** about it last? you? so stfu, and i hope you have 10 friends and crow bar because you will need it, and it just shows how big of a ******* bitch you are, ******* talk **** behind a computer and then say **** like that, but whatever doesnt ******* matter to me, ill catch you around sometime. bud.
You are probably a none popular 4 eyed computer geek that sits in front of the computer late night to see if you have recieved your free subscription to playgirl so nobody knows that your a closet ***. Hell you prabably don't even drink. You probably get you older brother to go to parties to get picture and you steal them out of his room while he sleeping and your up jerkin your **** to kiddy ****.

I do not brag about this though. It is not something you can brag about, since it not only is demeaning to the act, but it destroys the purpose of the act as well; to express affection, and trust. I only consent to those dolphins who ask. As a result, I have mated only three times. Each time was memorable and special, because each time it was something we both wanted to share with each other. Sex, for me, is just another, albeit powerful, expression of affection and trust. I wouldn't engage any other animal, though; it is not my attraction. But there is little I wouldn't do for a dolphin.

PS BLOW ME
Old 07-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Teching In

Different strokes for different folks. Not my cup of tea thats for sure.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

your all pussies. *hides*
Old 07-23-2008, 01:40 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by BobDoLe
no shut the **** up. who ******* said **** about it last? you? so stfu, and i hope you have 10 friends and crow bar because you will need it, and it just shows how big of a ******* bitch you are, ******* talk **** behind a computer and then say **** like that, but whatever doesnt ******* matter to me, ill catch you around sometime. bud.
You are probably a none popular 4 eyed computer geek that sits in front of the computer late night to see if you have recieved your free subscription to playgirl so nobody knows that your a closet ***. Hell you prabably don't even drink. You probably get you older brother to go to parties to get picture and you steal them out of his room while he sleeping and your up jerkin your **** to kiddy ****.

I do not brag about this though. It is not something you can brag about, since it not only is demeaning to the act, but it destroys the purpose of the act as well; to express affection, and trust. I only consent to those dolphins who ask. As a result, I have mated only three times. Each time was memorable and special, because each time it was something we both wanted to share with each other. Sex, for me, is just another, albeit powerful, expression of affection and trust. I wouldn't engage any other animal, though; it is not my attraction. But there is little I wouldn't do for a dolphin.

PS BLOW ME
you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut.

consider yourself warned.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Quick Reply: this is just terrible