Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Tucson AZ members here?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 08:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Tucson AZ members here?

Hey yall i live in Tucson AZ and i was wanting to chill with fellow car lovers and see what they got. talk tech, programing and all that. so how many people from Tucson are here?
Old 07-28-2008, 08:14 PM
Launching!

Whats up man. Im from tucson, I live on the west side.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

How ya doin man.

whats your 2 main cross roads? i live over here at Bermuda and Richey. the 2 MAIN roads are Country Club and Grant but im not even a min. from there.

i seen 2 camaros on Country Club and Speedway friday night setting at a gas station.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:43 PM
TECH Resident

how is tuscon? you guys like it out there?
Old 07-28-2008, 08:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Tucson is ok id rather be back home in Texas but you know how military is go where they want you too do what they tell you too, lol its cool though. i see your over in Phoenix how you liking luke and how you like not having all the grass from back home. i see your from houston i lived just an hour away from Dallas down I-30.
Old 07-28-2008, 08:59 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wink

Man, i was born there, went to Tucson High, cruised Speedway, good place to live.....better than phoenix !!!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 09:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

should come back for a good night of lightin up the back roads
Old 07-28-2008, 09:40 PM
12 Second Club

check out sonoranmusclecars.com
most the tucson people are on there.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by usaf_hess
Hey yall i live in Tucson AZ and i was wanting to chill with fellow car lovers and see what they got. talk tech, programing and all that. so how many people from Tucson are here?
im not there right now... but i will be in two weeks for a few monthes
Old 07-28-2008, 10:10 PM
TECH Resident

Tucson is ok id rather be back home in Texas but you know how military is go where they want you too do what they tell you too, lol its cool though. i see your over in Phoenix how you liking luke and how you like not having all the grass from back home. i see your from houston i lived just an hour away from Dallas down I-30.
haha i feel ya man. i wish i was back in texas also. i also think its funny how ignorant, and retarded many ppl are that they base there opinion of texas on the 7 weeks they spent in bootcamp or 3 months at sheppard.

luke isnt bad, but i would rather be at travis or lackland working in a real hospital and not some stupid *** small clinic. your at D-M right? how is that place?
Old 07-28-2008, 10:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

D-M is ok but id rather be stationed in Texas lol maybe im biased. your medical? id rather be home and it is quite funny how many people i hear complaining how bad Texas is when they have no idea how nice it is.

sorry i dont mean to be wierd but is your name troy? i knew a girl that was here at D-M and she was from houston as well and dated a guy at luke that was medical, her name was sarah. she brought the guy over to our house when my wife and i had a party. any way you ever get out this way? i just seen that video of the fella that staged with his rear tires and then "launched" in reverse LMFAO. classic.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:42 PM
TECH Resident

D-M is ok but id rather be stationed in Texas lol maybe im biased. your medical? id rather be home and it is quite funny how many people i hear complaining how bad Texas is when they have no idea how nice it is.

sorry i dont mean to be wierd but is your name troy? i knew a girl that was here at D-M and she was from houston as well and dated a guy at luke that was medical, her name was sarah. she brought the guy over to our house when my wife and i had a party. any way you ever get out this way? i just seen that video of the fella that staged with his rear tires and then "launched" in reverse LMFAO. classic.
naa man my name is drew. i cant think of anyone here with the name troy that works in the med group. Then again u know we mainly go by last names. ive never been to tuscon. hell ive only been to scottsdale and tempe a couple times. i need to get out more. ppl have also told me i need to go up to sedona/flagstaff sometime.

lol at that video. you shoulda seen the young kid at firebird raceway. it was like he had taken his gf out on a date to the track with his daddy's bmw to race it and look cool. when he launched he was in reverse lol, it was priceless. i think it ended up being a 23 sec pass haha. i was actually racing him on that pass. I didnt get the best view, but he made my 13 sec pass look fast as hell lol. i think ruckus (jeff) may have seen it. he was there that day.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

it was pretty funny IMO. i just wonder why the track tech on the staging lights or the announcer didnt notice the reverse lights.

anyway when you goin back out to firebird i could take my truck to come chill for a bit but my car is outa comission so to speak(bad head gasket leaking coolant into cylindar) sp i am trying not to drive it too much if at all. just waiting for funds. also trying to get a motorcycle up and running after a NASTY brother in law IDIOT spill(said he knew how to ride).
Old 07-28-2008, 11:12 PM
TECH Resident

i never really go to firebird, we always go to speedworld cause its a lot closer. ive only been to firebird once and that was my first week out here in az. its too far away. speedworld is like a 15 min drive compared to about an hour to get to firebird. i havent even run my car at the track with the new setup yet. i grenaded my old motor back in jan. ive just about broken in my new motor, got about 1800 miles on it. just need to get a tune and im set.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:35 AM
Launching!

Im over by silverbell and greesewood. Check out our forums at Sonoranmusclecars.com if you have any tunning questions. Tukson mike should be able to help you there, just be aware you have to have thick skin to be there. If you go out on the weekends check oout lil anthonies everyother sat. Most people go there, or cruise speedway. If your into racing we have a spot we usully go late at night
Old 07-29-2008, 11:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

hell yeah im always down for racing. which sat so i will know which one to go on with the every other sat. right now i will be rollin my truck till i get my car up with my head and cam package. got a blown head gasket leaking coolant into the cylindars and i figure if im replacing it why not throw everything on.

i tried that sonoranmusclecars.com but i couldnt figure out how to get to the forums. i guess i have to register first.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:47 PM
Launching!

Once you register you have to get approved to view forums. At first you wont have access to all the areas like the racing section.

Lil anthony meets are:
Aug. 9th
Aug. 23rd
Sept. 13th
Sept. 27th
Oct. 11th
Oct. 25th
Nov. 8th
Old 07-29-2008, 05:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

sweet bud ill give it a shot at registering. and i will definatly roll out to a few of those meets but i will be in my truck(white chevy 3500 4dr 4X4 long bed dually) <---Land Yacht but at 3K i am pushing about 340HP and 620TQ but its far from fast, YET.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

ok i registered and still dont understand it lol the only thing i could view was the post for In and Out sat night hang out lol. when i hit back it took me to a calendar thing but ill figure it out i spose.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:54 PM
12 Second Club

ok i registered and still dont understand it lol the only thing i could view was the post for In and Out sat night hang out lol. when i hit back it took me to a calendar thing but ill figure it out i spose.
you need to have an admin approve you before you get full access to SMC
send one of them a PM or email