What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

00 Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 02:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 00 Trans Am

I've just been kicking the idea around, and in no ways am I needing to the sell the car. I was just looking at going to a manual and a different color. Def. would wait for the spring market. If nothing else, keep it stall it and build it.

2000 Trans Am Black on Black.
98,500 miles
A4 2.73s
Power everything, no Traction Control

Bought at 88,000 miles completely bone stock, paper filter.

SLP Cold Air Flow Pac and SLP LMII exhaust is the only work done to it.
In the summer I had a GM certified dealership replace the water pump,rear main seal, and the drivers sagging door hinge. GM warranty on the water pump. I replaced the alternator with a lifetime warranty. I also have replaced both DRL/turn signal housings and sockets. Much brighter, and don't leak.

Aftermarket cd/mp3/dvd player. Jensen with a 3" screen. MTX stealth sub box.

I would say the paint is a 8.5/10 with a few rock chips up front, and some bubbling around the T-bar area.

There is a small ding in the panel to the left of the driver's side door handle. And a small ding in panel near where the shock sensor would be passenger side.

Small tear in the driver's lumbar support part of the seat. My uncle re-upholsters, and I think that I may have him re-upholster all my seats this winter.

The car runs strong, and shifts beautifully. Any guesses? I realize it is about ready to hit the dreaded 100k mile mark, but I think it has had a pretty easy life being completely stock until 88k, and with 2.73s out back probably not taken to the track.

Quick Reply: 00 Trans Am