What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

98 ta

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 ta

I have a silver t top Trans AM with about 150k miles. It is a LS1 with SLP exhaust, SLP cold lid, K&N filter, and Weiand LS1 Aluminum Intake Manifold, cross drilled rotors in front. The interior is grey with leather seats, 7 inch JVC touch screen monitor and 12 disc JVC disc changer. The vehicle is in great condition with light hail damage on the stock firebird hood. It also has the stock chrome 16 inch rims with Goodyear 245x45 in front, Nitto 555R 245x50 in the rear (I planned on making it completely stock looking) and 2 same extra Goodyear tires. I planned on rebuilding the entire car but lost interest with other projects and only put about 5k miles on the car since I owned it. I was goind to sell the car for $6,500 but willing to sell everything i have for $8k. this includes a fully built Finish Line Transmission level V 4L60E (may be a 4L65E but priced @ $2500 before shipping) and TCI street fighter stall. I also have a custom CompCam with valve lift intake .613 and exhaust .596. The transmission was damaged from the stall but i sent both off to be repaired and was rebuilt by the respective companies. So basically brand new again straight from the companies. What so you guys think.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was willing to part the transmission out if anyone is interested or knows some one. Thinking about selling it for $2k shipped and I'll give you the stall too.