What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1998 cobra

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009 | 12:14 AM
Teching In

Default 1998 cobra

I know this is an LS1 site obviously, but be honest. I am selling it to get back in another LS1 (miss my SS) So let me know what you think.

http://s698.photobucket.com/albums/v...der4223/cobra/

78,056 miles

Aluminum driveshaft

UPR off road x pipe

2 chamber flowmasters

18x9" in front and 18x10" in rear Black Saleen Wheels

Eibach lowering springs all around

Rebuilt rear end with 4.10 gears (new bearings and seals done by the local Ford dealership)

Pro 5.0 short throw shifter

Steeda Timing adjuster

The transmission has also been worked over by ProMotion (very reputable company) and is one of the smoothest I have ever felt!

A Cobra R Style Cowl Hood

Cobra 13" Brakes which have had new pads and rotors installed less that 1000 miles ago.

K&N air filter

The King Cobra clutch that is in the car is still ok but I do have a Fidanza clutch (nice performance clutch) that is still in the box that I can throw in if the price is right!

I also have another set of 17X9" white Bullitt style wheels that I can send with the car as well.

As far as negatives this car has no major ones. There are a few paint chips here and there, which is to be expected with the mileage. There is a small scratch above the passenger rear wheel, but I am really just being picky.