What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

1999 b4c

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 12:20 PM
SMS
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1999 b4c

Looking at a 1999 B4C, is there anything really special or desirable about them? The owner acts as though its the next thing to a '71 Hemi 'Cuda convertable! It's got 88k miles, auto, paint is 7.5/10, original owner, new cheap tires, brakes, Hooker catback. It runs and sounds good. I can get the car for 6k, but thinking of holding out for 5.5k.KBB is only 5.2K! What do you guys think? What is really turning me off isn't the defects of the car, it's the owners incessant line of BS about how fantastic and rare the car is. It was also advertised as never been smoked in, but being a non smoker, one second sitting in the car and it was obviously a lie.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Launching!

its a police package camaro . thats what the B4C code stands for. i was assigned one
when i was a cop in arizona back in 93 it was an unmarked car with red and blue
strobe lights mounted in the fog lights . your friend isnt giving you a line of bullshit
they are rare they were made from 1991-2002 there are web sites dedicated to them
look them up .
Old 10-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Launching!

A guy near me that sells cars in front of his house has sold 2 of them in the last year and a half or so. They went in the range of 5-6000 bucks and were in about the same condition. I stopped and checked them out and the guy was alot like the one your talkin about. I was in my WS6 with a MS4, full bolt ons and alot of suspension work and he told me he would run me for titles but when I told him to pull it out he declined.

Quick Reply: 1999 b4c