What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

cam only nitrous camaro

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 01:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cam only nitrous camaro

i was wondering what my cam only nitrous camaro would be worth if i tryed to sell it. It has full 12 way QA1 suspension up front it has UMI k-member with A-arms. In back it has an adjustable BMR panhard bar, madman solid two way adjustable control arms and also a spohn torque arm. For the rear end it’s a ford 9 inch shortened 3 inches on each side moser 33 spline axels 4:10 gears and a full spool. As for the motor it has a MS4 Cam ARP head and rod bolts patriot dual valve springs Texas Speed push rods. It has a fast 90 intake and a Nick Williams throttle body. It also has an ATI balancer backing up the motor there’s a Hughes turbo 400 built from top to bottom and a Hughes convertor set-up for the cam and nitrous motor. As for the nitrous set-up it’s a nitrous outlet plate kit good for a 300 shot, their full accessory kit. It has never been sprayed. It has QTP headers with a custom 3 inch y-pipe that goes into a 4 inch muffler all v-band clamps. To wrap it up its sitting on 15 inch Billet specialties with 28x10.5 Hoosier slicks. car is very clean .